Bank of India Recruitment Notification 2022
The Bank Of India (BOI) is inviting applications for recruitment of 696 officers in various streams up to Scale IV on regular and contract basis.Submission of online application will commence from April 26, 2022. The last date for submitting applications is May 10, 2022.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Bank of India (BOI) has announced 696 vacancies for Credit Officers and other posts in various scales up to Scale IV through the official notification on 20th April 2022.
- As per the notice, 594 vacancies will be filled on regular basis and 102 on a contract basis.
- The detailed advertisement including the complete details about the BOI Recruitment 2022 has been made available on the official website https://www.bankofindia.co.in/career on 20th April 2022.
- The interested and eligible candidates have to submit their online application to apply for BOI Credit Officer Recruitment 2022 for which the online registration process will be conducted from 26th April to 10th May 2022.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Overview
- Bank of India Recruitment 2022 has been started for filling 696 Credit officers & other vacancies in various scales up to Scale-IV.
- The vacancies have been released on both a regular and contract basis.
- The complete details will be published shortly on the official website.
|Conducting Body||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post||Officers posts on various scales|
|No of Vacancy||696|
|Online Registration||26th April to 10th May 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
Bank of India Recruitment Notification
Bank of India recruitment 2022 notification has been released for 594 vacancies for Credit Officers & other posts on a regular basis and 102 vacancies for Officers on a contract basis on various scales against advt. no 2021-22/3.
The Bank of India has uploaded the detailed advertisement for Bank of India Recruitment 2022 on its official website www.bankofindia.co.in on 20th April 2022 and we will be providing the direct download link here as soon as the officials release the Bank of India Officer Notification PDF.
BOI Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Bank of India has released the BOI recruitment 2022 notification PDF to recruit 696 Credit Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV on a regular and contract basis on 20th April 2022.
- Check the complete BOI Recruitment 2022 schedule from here.
|BOI Detailed Notification 2022||20th April 2022|
|BOI Online Registration Starts From||26th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO 2022||10th May 2022|
Bank of India Vacancy 2022
- Bank of India (BOI) has announced 696 vacancies for Credit Officers and other posts.
- This recruitment is based on regular and contractual.
- Let’s have a look at the vacancy details for the Bank of India Recruitment 2022:
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42|
Bank of India Vacancy 2022: Contract Basis
|Sr Manager IT||23|
|Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Sr Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Sr Manager IT(Network Security)||05|
|Senior Manager |
(Network Routing & Switching Specialists)
(End Point Security)
|Manager (Data Centre) |
System Administrator Solaris/Unix
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Windows||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies||03|
|Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN-Cisco ACI)||04|
|Manager (Database Expert)||05|
|Manager (Technology Architect)||02|
|Manager (Application Architect)||02|
Bank of India Online Application
- The online registration process for BOI Recruitment 2022 will be commenced from 26th April to 10th May 2022.
- The link to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2022 will be available on the official website at www.bankofindia.co.in and the direct link will be activated here too.
Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee
The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General & Others||Rs. 850/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the ‘CAREER’
- Then click on the link “Recruitment of Officers in various streams up to Scale-IV- Project No. 2021-22/3 Notice dated 20.04.2022”
- Option “APPLY ONLINE” will open a new screen.
- Choose “Click here for New Registration
- Provide the required information such as Name, Contact details, and Email-id. This will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- It is advisable to note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre carefully.
- Then review the entered details and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’.
- Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I) Rs 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
- Middle Management Grade Scale –II(MMGS II) Rs 48170-1740/1- 49910-1990/10-69810
- Middle Management Grade Scale –III(MMGS III) Rs 63840-1990/5- 73790-2220/2-78230
- Senior Management Grade Scale –IV(SMGS IV) Rs 76010-2220/4- 84890-2500/2-89890
BOI Officer’s Eligibility Criteria
The detailed Eligibility Criteria for both regular and contract basis job profiles are given below:
|Economist (MMGS-II)||PhD Degree in Economics/Econometrics|
|Statistician (MMGS-II)||Full-time PG Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics|
|Risk Manager (SMGS-IV)||Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Associate of Risk (GARP) or CFA/PRIMA pr CA/ICWA or Master in Finance|
|Risk Manager (MMGS-III)||Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Associate of Risk (GARP) or CFA/PRIMA pr CA/ICWA|
|Credit Analyst (SMGS-IV)||MBA in Finance/PGDM in Finance/CA/ICWA|
|Credit Officers (JMGS-I)||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline along with MBA/PGDM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA or CA/ICWA/CS|
|Tech Appraisal (MMGS-II)||Graduate or PG in Formation Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Application/Electronics and Communication/Electronics|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||First Division (minimum 60% marks) in BE/B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ E&C Or First Division (minimum 60% marks) in MCA/M.Sc(IT) from recognized University/ Institute.|
Bank of India Officer’s Age Limit
The age limit for all posts under Bank of India Recruitment 2022 is discussed below:
|Economist (On Regular Basis)||28 -35 Years|
|Statistician (On Regular Basis)||28 – 35 Years|
|Risk Manager (On Regular Basis)||28 – 35 Years|
|Credit Analyst (On Regular Basis)||30 – 38 Years|
|Credit Officers (On Regular Basis)||20 – 30 Years|
|Technical (Appraisal) (On Regular Basis)||25 – 35 Years|
|IT Officer- Data Centre (On Regular Basis)||20 – 30 Years|
The Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 150 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: CBT (Online)
|English Language (Qualifying)||50||50|
|General Awareness and Banking GK||25||25|
|Apply Online||Available On 26-04-2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|