BIS Recruitment 2022:
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a short notification for the recruitment of different posts in Groups A, B & C on 12th April 2022. This recruitment is being organized by the Bureau of India Standard. By which a total of 337 vacancies have been released for this post.
- A total of 337 numbers are to be recruited for various posts.
- BIS Recruitment 2022 apply online link will active on 19h April 2022 and will end on 9th May 2022.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online for the BIS Recruitment 2022 from the official website of BIS @www.bis.gov.in or the direct link provided below in the article.
- In this article, candidates must check BIS Recruitment 2022 notification PDF, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Important Dates, etc
BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
- BIS Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on 12th April 2022.
- BIS has announced the recruitment for filling up 337 vacant post which includes
- Assistant Section Officer,
- Junior Secretariat Assistant,
- Senior Secretariat Assistant,
- Senior Technician,
- Other posts.
- This is a bright opportunity for the candidates to start their careers in the government sector. Aspirants who want to appear for the BIS recruitment 2022 Exam have to register themselves.
- BIS apply online link will activate on 19th April 2022.
BIS Recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Post Names||Group A, B, & C|
|No of Posts||337|
|Notification Released Date||19th April 2022|
|Application Ending Date||9th May 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
BIS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
BIS has been announced on all important dates related to BIS Recruitment 2022. Candidates can check all the important dates of BIS Recruitment in the given table.
|BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification Released Date||12th April 2022|
|BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply online||19th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9th May 2022|
|BIS Recruitment Exam Date||——–|
BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
BIS Recruitment 2022 notification PDF has been available on 12th April 2022. The candidates interested in Group A, B & C posts must go through the detailed advertisement for BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification before beginning with the application process. The direct link to download the BIS Recruitment 2022 notification by simple clicking given below link:
BIS Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
The apply online link for BIS Recruitment 2022 will start on the 19th of April 2022. The mode of application form for BIS Recruitment 2022 is online only. Candidates are to apply through online mode only, no other mode of application will be accepted. The last date of Apply Online link will remain active till 9th May 2022. All candidates who wish to apply for the exam can apply from the official website of BIS or the direct link given below.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
BIS has announced 337 vacancies for different posts through the BIS Recruitment 2022. The category-wise vacancy distribution has been updated below as mentioned in the detailed BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification which is now released. Have a look at the category wise BIS Recruitment vacancy distribution:
BIS Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Director (Hindi)||1|
|Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)||1|
|Assistant Director (Marketing)||1|
|Assistant Section Officer||47|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||2|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||100|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||61|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||47|
BIS Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below the post wise educational qualifications for group A, B and C vacancies
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Assistant Director (Hindi)||The candidate should have pursued PG in Hindi|
|Assistant Director (Admin and Finance)||The candidate should have pursued LLB/ CA|
|Assistant Director (Marketing)||The candidate should have pursued MBA/ PG in Social Work|
|Personal Assistant||The candidate should have pursued Graduate|
|Assistant Section Officer||The candidate should have pursued Graduate|
|Assistant (Computer-Aided Design)||–|
|Stenographer||The candidate should have pursued Graduate|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||The candidate should have pursued Graduate|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||The candidate should have pursued Graduate|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||The candidate should have pursued Degree/ Diploma in Related Field|
|Senior Technician||The candidate should have pursued ITI in Related Field|
BIS Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Candidates can check the maximum age limit for various post.
- The application age has been fixed for all the candidates.
- According to which you can apply for this post.
- You can apply only if your age is between 27 years to 35 years.
- Also, to know about age relaxation, read the table given below carefully-
|Post||Age Relaxation [In Years]|
How to apply online for BIS Recruitment 2022 ?
- To apply you have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Apply option on the home page.
- Your application form will open on the next page.
- Fill in all the asked details carefully.
- Save the application form and download it for future reference.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process for this post has been decided by BIS. Accordingly, you will be recruited. Your selection process to be recruited for this post has been decided as follows-
- Written Exam
- Typing Speed Test
Shortly after applying your written test will be conducted. In which you must have knowledge about the exam pattern to pass. So your exam pattern is as follows-
- All questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- You will be given a total of 2 hours for the exam.
- A total of 150 questions will be given in the exam.
- You will be given 1 mark for every correct answer in this test.
- This exam is being conducted for a total of 150 Marks.
|Assistant Director||Online Exam and Interview|
|Assistant Section Officer||Online Exam and Typing Speed Test|
|Personal Assistant||Online Exam and Shorthand Test|
|Stenographer||Online Test and Shorthand Test|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant||Online exam and Typing Speed Test|
|Sr. Secretariat Assistant||Online exam and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency|