Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued notification for the recruitment of Head Constable GD Recruitment 2022. The notification has been issued for 249 vacancies for both male and female candidates.
CISF Head Constable Bharti 2022
- All essential updates can be obtained through the article given below. Interest candidates can send their application offline mode on or before 31st March 2022.
- According to the concerned department, The recruitment is only for the meritorious sportsperson who are either media winners or participants.
- The offline application will only be available till 31 March 2022.
- Meritorious sportswomen and sportsmen who fulfill the eligibility and participated in the championships from 01 Sept 2019 to 31 March 2022 or in the last edition of Games, Competition, or Tournament.
- To check all details about CISF Head Constable Bharti 2022 and CISF HC Application Form 2022 pdf will only be available on the link provided below.
CISF Head Constable Notification 2022 pdf
- Head Constable GD vacancy details
- Eligibility criteria – The candidates should be resident of India (citizen).
- Head Constable – General Duty 249 posts
- CISF Head Constable Salary – According to the relevant department pay matrix level 4 (₹ 25000-81000/-) plus usual allowance.
- CISF Head Constable Educational Qualification – 12th pass from a recognized State/National/Internationals educational institution in games, sports, and athletics.
- CISF Head Constable Age Limit – 18 to 23 years as of 01.08.2021. Age relaxation details are available in official notification.
|Department||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Recruitment||Head Constable – General Duty|
|Check||CISF Head Constable Form 2022 pdf|
|Check||CISF HC Application Form 2022|
CISF HC Recruitment 2022
CISF Head Constable Physical Eligibility :
- Men 167 cm
- Women – 153 cm
- Male 81-86 cm
- Dear aspirants, proportionate to height and age as per the medical standards for both male and female aspirants.
Head Constable General Duty Discipline
Male – 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 800 m, 1500 m, 3000 m (SC), 5000 m, 10000 m, Marathon, 20 km walk, 110 m Hurdle, 400 m Hurdle, 4X100 m Relay, 4X400 relay, Shot put, Long Jump, High Jump, Hammer Throw, Javelin throw, Decathlon, Triple Jump, Pole Vault,
Female – 100/400/800/1500/3000/5000/10000 m, 10 Km walk, 100/400 m Hurdle, 4X100/4X400 Relay, Discuss Throw, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw, Long Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault.
Boxing – Male 48 kg, 51 kg, 54 kg, 63.5 kg, 80 kg, 86 kg, 92 kg, 92 kg above. Female 48 kg, 54 kg, 57 kg, 60 kg, 63 kg, 66 kg, 70 kg, 75 kg, 81 kg above.
Basket Ball, Gymnastics, Football, Hockey, Handball, Judo, Kabaddi, Shooting, Swimming, Volly ball, Weight Lifting, Wrestling, Taekwondo.
CISF Head Constable Application Form 2022
- Medical Standards – As per the recruitment process shortlisted candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Board to as per their physical and medical fitness criteria.
- Candidates must not knock knee, flat foot, bow legs, squint eyes, inability to close that left eye, inability to flex the fingers often, varicose vein as well as other deformities.
- Candidates should be bear good mental health.
- CISF Head Constable Application Fee – ₹ 100/- in form of Demand Draft, Postal Order from the SBI (State Bank of India). The application fee will be non-refundable in Nature.
How to apply CISF Head Constable GD Vacancy 2022 ?
We like to inform all aspirants who submit application form along with supportive documents in response to particular recruitment by the date i.e 31 March 2022.
After that eligible candidates will be called for PST (Physical Standard Test), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, selected candidates will be called for the next stages of recruitment.
Once candidates applied for the recruitment. Admit cards will be issued to the eligible candidates to participate in recruitment process. Then candidates will be shortlisted as per eligibility criteria and selection process.
|Official Portal||Click here|