CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
Central Industrial Security Force, CISF has invited applications from candidates to apply for Constable/Fire posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of CISF on cisfrectt.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 1149 posts in the organization.
Candidates who want to apply online by paying ₹100/- as application fees.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee. For more related details candidates can check the official site of CISF.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- A total of 1,149 vacancies have been announced
- General – 489,
- EWS – 113,
- SC – 161,
- ST – 137
- OBC – 249
STATE WISE VACANCY DETAILS
Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated by displaying the same on the CISF website (www.cisfrectt.in).
CISF Recruitment 2022: Educational qualification
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject on or before the closing date of receipt of the online application form.
CISF Constable/ Fire Syllabus
The candidates who qualify in PET/PST will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
The Written Examination following composition :- 100 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Awareness,
- Elementary Mathematics And English/Hindi.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Age limit
The candidates must be between 18-23 years as on March 4, 2022.
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 05/03/1999 and later than 04/03/2004.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700- Rs 69,100).
CISF Recruitment 2022: How to apply
- The applications must be submitted in an ONLINE mode at the official website of CISF (www.cisfrectt.in).
Online applications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/ FIRE in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
On their appointment, they shall be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force from time to time.
CISF Constable/ Fire Selection Process:-
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test(CBT) Mode.
- Document Verification (DV) .
- Medical Examination (DME/RME).
How To Apply:-
- Log on to the official website of CISF that is https://cisfrectt.in.
- Home page will be displayed. Click on “Login” button.
- New page will be displayed. Click on “New Registration” button.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information: a. Basic details b. Additional and contact details c. Declaration.
- Fill up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’
- Registered candidate may login to online system through their ‘RegistrationNumber’ and password.
- Login to CISF Recruitment website i.e https://cisfrectt.in and click ‘CT-Fire 2021’ tab
- Fill the essential details such as ‘Registration Number’, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha’ and click submit button.
- New page will display, where candidate can validate their email by clicking on ‘Validate Email’ tab. After validation, click on ‘Constable Fire -2021’ tab and then click on ‘application form’.
- Upload your recent Photograph/ Image/ Related Documents.
- Now ‘payment’ window will appear. The personnel who are exempted from payment of examination fee will see the message that you are eligible for Fee Exemption and will get the ‘Print Application’ option.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidates may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
CISF Constable/ Fire Recruitment Admit Card & Result:-
Applicant Written Exam & PET Admit Card And Result Will Be Published On Official Website Of CISF.
CISF Constable/ Fire Contact Details:-
Phone No. – 011- 24366431/ 24307933 | Email- email@example.com
Sh. Prateek Mohanty, IPS Inspector General/Pers Block No.13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003