CMDA Recruitment 2022:
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) invites applications from Tamil Nadu Govt jobs seekers. This page contains all the Latest, Upcoming, and recently expired CMDA job vacancies.
Hence, candidates can refer to CMDA Recruitment 2022 notification in pdf and an online application form directly from here. CMDA’s official website is www.cmdachennai.gov.in.
Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) requires eligible candidates for filling up 30 vacancies at Chennai (TN).
Out of these vacancies are assigned for the posts of Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant. Candidates may fill this CMDA Chennai job vacancies through online mode only.
The last date for the submission of online application form is 03.01.2022. Applicant may apply this CMDA Chennai jobs by using its official website (cmdachennai.gov.in) or the link is provided below.
Before applying CMDA jobs candidates are requested to read the CMDA recruitment notification once clearly.
Details of CMDA Chennai Assistant Planner Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority|
|Job Name||Assistant Planner & Planning Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Notification Released On||19.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||03.01.2022|
CMDA Chennai Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for CMDA Chennai Assistant Vacancies
- Candidate should possess Diploma/ Master’ degree/ B.E/ D.Arch/ LCE/ DCE
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021)
- Age limit should be 18-37 years.
- Once check the notification.
- Test/ Interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Planner||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500|
|Planning Assistant||Rs. 37,700 to 1,19,500|
- Rs. 500 for OC/ BC/BC (M)/ MBC & DNC and Rs. 250 for SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ Retired Military/ Handicapped persons.
- Payment via online mode.
- Apply CMDA Chennai jobs through online mode only.
How to apply online for CMDA Chennai Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “cmdachennai.gov.in”
- Search the required notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- The online application link is available on the official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Then submit application form.