CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification :
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification Details :
CRPF( Central Reserve Police Force ) has been released and eligible candidates can apply their application only through online mode and no other mode will be entertained. All the eligible candidates can apply for CRPF 2023 from 4th Jan 2023. The last date to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 25th jan 2023. CRPF will fill up the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector. In the article below candidates can know about the CRPF Eligibility , Syllabus, CRPF Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Important Dates, CRPF Recruitment Notification PDF and other details.
CRPF Recruitment 2023- Overview :
CRPF( Central Reserve Police Force ) organisation released vecancy for Head constable and ASI Posts.THIS selection process are written test,Physical test.And then Document verification and medical examination.
|Organisation||CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)|
|Posts||Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Online Registration||04th January to 25th January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Test ,Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST),Document Verification Detailed Medical Examination|
|Salary of the post||Head Constable- Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-|
Assistant Sub Inspector – Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/-
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for filling 1458 vacancies for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) posts. The complete details has been released along with CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination
CRPF Recruitment important Dates :
CRPF Notification released 27 th Dec 2022.Application starts on 04 th Jan.Last Date of apply online 25 th jan.PET & PMT Test are contucted15 th Feb. Exam date for online 28 th Feb.
|CRPF Notification Release Date||27th Dec 2022|
|CRPF Recruitment 2023 Application Starts||04th Jan 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online for CRPF||25th Jan 2023|
|PET & PMT||15th Feb 2023|
|Online Exam Date||22nd to 28th Feb 2023|
CRPF Vacancy 2023 :
CRPF Vacancy released for head constable And Assisant Sub Inspector Posts.The HEad Constable for 1315 Posts. The Assistant Sub Inspector for 143 Posts.
|Category||Head Constable||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
Eligibility Criteria :
|Education||Candidates must have completed their intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from a board or university recognized by the Central or State Government.|
(as on 25/1/2023)
|18 to 25 years (should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005)|
Any candidates who don’t meet the requirement, their applications will not be accepted.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) with 100 Objectives Type Questions
- The time duration of the exam is 90 Minutes
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each all incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Hindi Language Or English Language (optional)||25||25|
English Language :
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- English Grammar
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Table and Graphs
- Ratio and Time
- Percentages, Ratio & proportion
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Static General Knowledge
- Indian and Union Territories
- Current Affairs
- Books and Authors
- Important Schemes
- People in news
- Awards and Honors
- Science & Technology
- Paper folding method
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagram
- Direction & Distance
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-verbal reasoning
Steps to Apply for CPRF Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) at www.crpfindia.com or ww.w.crpf.nic.in.
- On the homepage of CRPF, click on “Recruitment” >> “View All”.
- A new page appears, where the list of current recruitment appears.
- Click on “Recruitment for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)”.
- Click on “Application form” and start filling the details required in the form.
- Pay the required application fee and attach the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Save and download CRPF Application Form 2023 for future reference.
CRPF Recruitment 2023- Age Limit :
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Candidate should not be born before 26/01/1998 or after 25.01.2005.
Important Links :
CRPF Apply Official Website : www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF Recruitment Notification : TAB HERE
CRPF Recritment 2023 Apply : TAB HERE
SSC annual calender —->TAB HERE
TNPSC Exam 2023 Annual Planner—->TAB HEREImportant links
CRPF Recruitment 2023- FAQs
Q1. Is online Registration started for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans : The online registration for CRPF Recruitment 2023 posts has been started on 04th January 2023.
Q2. What is the salary of Head Constable in CRPF?
Ans. The salary for Head Constable in Central Reserve Police Force is Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100/-.
Q3. What is the selection process for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans : The selection will be done through Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
Q4. What is the age limit required for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Ans : The candidates must fall in the age limit of 18 to 25 years to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023.