ESIC Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
ESIC Application Form 2022 : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification to conduct a recruitment process for 115 Posts of Associate Professor Vacancy in ESIC PGIMSRs, ESIC Medical Colleges and ESIC Dental Colleges.
- The Application Form for ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 are invited offline mode from 5th April 2022 to 11th May 2022 through the official website – www.esic.nic.in.
- Interested candidates check here the full details, latest news update and also can Apply Offline for ESIC Jobs 2022 from this page.
ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2022
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Organization||Kurukshetra University (KU)|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 15600- 39100 + GP of Rs. 7600/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 11, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
ESIC Recruitment 2022:Teaching Faculty
Name of Posts and Vacancy
- Vacancies in Medical Institutions : 103 Posts
- Anaesthesiology : 05 Posts
- Biochemistry : 01 Posts
- Blood Bank : 03 Posts
- Dermatology : 04 Posts
- Emergency Medicine : 08 Posts
- Forensic Medicine : 04 Posts
- General Medicine : 14 Posts
- General Surgery : 11 Posts
- Ophthalmology (Eye) : 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics : 09 Posts
- Oto rhino laryngology (ENT) : 02 Posts
- Paediatrics : 09 Posts
- Pathology : 12 Posts
- Psychiatry : 04 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis : 11 Posts
- Respiratory Medicine (TB/ Chest) : 04 Posts
- Vacancies in Dental Institutions : 12 Posts
- Anaesthesiology : 01 Posts
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics : 01 Posts
- General Medicine : 01 Posts
- General Surgery : 01 Posts
- Microbiology : 01 Posts
- Oral Medicine & Radiology : 01 Posts
- Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology : 01 Posts
- Orthodontics : 01 Posts
- Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry : 01 Posts
- Pharmacology : 01 Posts
- Prosthodontics & Crown &Bridge : 01 Posts
- Public Health Dentistry : 01 Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2022 : Salary Pay Scale
Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-, Pay Band- 3.
Maximum 50 Years as on 11th May 2022.Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Medical Institutions :
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act).
- A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) / MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Non-Medical : A Postgraduate qualification i.e. Masters Degree in the concerned subject or allied discipline. And A Doctorate degree from a recognised University in the respective subject or allied discipline.
- Dental Institutions :A Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree of an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate Qualification/ Diplomate of National Board in the subject.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 :Important Dates
|ESIC Recruitment 2022 Event||Date|
|Apply Start||April 5, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||May 11, 2022|
|Interview Date||Notify Later|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- The eligible candidates can pay the application fees of Rs. 500/- by Demand Draft in the favour of Regional Director of ESIC.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Departmental Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Check the notification pdf for all the details related to ESIC Faculty Recruitment 2022 Application Fees.
- Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- to be payable at Faridabad.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
Follow these steps to apply for the ESIC Associate Professor Vacancy 2022.
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form from the link given below.
- Duly Fill up the Application Form and attach the self-attested required documents.
- Write on the application form “Application for the Posts of Associate Professor for Medical Institutions/ Dental Institutions” (Whichever is applicable)
- Send the application form to the address (For Medical Institutions)-
- The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad-121002, Haryana
- Send the application form to the address (For Dental Institutions)-
- The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd and 4th Floor Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|