TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers
TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers are available here to download. The correct place for those who are in search of the past 10 years’ Group 4 Old question papers.
- We have listed the last 10-year TNPSC Group 4 Question papers with Answer Key.
- You can utilize this Previous year’s TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper for the upcoming TNPSC Group 4 2021 Exam
- Every year TNPSC conducts the group four exams to fill different posts in the Tamil Nadu Government departments.
- Previous Year TNPSC Group IV Papers play an important role in exam preparation.
- TNPSC Previous Year Question Papers are available on our website in PDF format.
- Candidates can download the TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Solved Question Papers on their computer or mobile or get printouts from here.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis
Here we also discuss the level of TNPSC CCSE 4 exam .
TNPSC Group 4
- TNPSC going to contact Group 4 Exam in July 2022.
- Now everyone is busy with their exam preparation.
- In exam preparation, Old Papers play the main role.
- The previous year’s question papers are helpful to analyze the exam structure and determine the best possible way to find the answer to the questions on time.
Do click on the links provided and download the TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Question Papers with Answers for all subjects in PDF
How do I prepare for the TNPSC Group 4?
This is key plan will get you through the one in 7800 vacancies.
- TNSCERT BOOK from 6 to 10th
- Cover all TNSCERT BOOK from 6 to 10th. You only need to cover those topic which are asked in the syllabus.. eg. For Indus valley civilization study only lesson in STD. 7
- Avoid market guides
- Avoid market guides. They are awful. Don’t cover all the topic. Messed up answer. If you want to evaluate. Ask your friend to prepare a test or test through previous year question papers.
- YouTube videos
- Watch more YouTube videos. For topic like mental aptitude and quantitative aptitude.you can watch video for concept and method.
- App for current affairs
- Use app for current affairs. The old mushy non factual newspaper is not reliable anymore. Search for current affairs app and install it. For monthly affairs. Try Shankar IAS Zero current affairs.
- Don’t study more than 8 hours. I mean study much in quality than quantity
What is the easy way to crack TNPSC Group 4 Services Exam 2022 ?
- The easiest way to crack TNPSC services is to study smartly.
- Have print out of syllabus in hand
- Go through the syllabus
- Go through the old question papers
- keep your study source minimal
- Don’t overload yourself with too much of books for one particular subject
- Make a time table to cover the syllabus
- Set weekly goals accordingly
- Write mock tests
- Revise, Revise and Revise
- Face the exam confidently
- Particularly for Group 4 be thorough with
- General English /General Tamil
- Current affairs of at least 6–8 months before the exam
- Indian History
- Indian polity
How do I prepare for tnpsc group 4 General studies ?
- General studies
- Understand Each and Every Keywords given in the Syllabus.
- Analyse Previous year Questions.
- Collect 6 to 12th samacheer Books of History,Geography,Polity,Economics,Science.
- Focus more on class 6 to 10.
- For Aptitude Practice sums from Class 6 to 10th.
- Don’t study Books from Cover to Cover. Read the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
- For Current Affairs Read Daily Newspaper and make Notes out of it.Supplement it with any monthly magazine available in the market.
- GENERAL TAMIL/GENERAL ENGLISH
- The Real Game Changer.
- Choose the Language in which you feel that you are comfortable.
- Collect 6 to 10 th Samacheer Books and Prepare according to the Syllabus.
- Focus on Grammar parts and some other important stuffs from class 11,12.
- Practice more mock tests.
- Revision is the Key to Success.
How to get success in TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
- For the group 4 exam has conduct one exam in a year.
- It contains General English or General Tamil and General Knowledge.
- They have 200 questions with 300 marks and each question has 1.5 marks.
- At least we have to correct 180+ questions to get a job.
- In general language have 100 marks and general knowledge have 100 marks.
- Give more importance to general language and then maths. Those parts have high marks and it also east to study and gain marks.
- Then study History, Economics, and civics and then last science.
- For those preparations, initially we have to collect 6 to 12 samacheer kalvi books in Tamil medium or English medium.
- We have to attend lots of mock tests to improve ourselves.
- Then also study general knowledge questions and current affairs till the month of exam notification ( at least 1-year current affairs) for the exam.
- Nowadays, there are more apps and coaching centers are run to guide the students to crack the TNPSC exam.
- It’s more helpful to learn and awareness is created to apply and get the government job.