How to Prepare for TN Public Service Commission Group 2 & 2A Exam 2022
- Candidates must give enough time to study all the topics.
- Students should create space to keep their textbooks and notes.
- Gather the complete Syllabus of TNPSC CCSE-II Exam 2022.
- Practice the Previous Papers as many as you can.
- Keep yourself away from junk food and consume healthy food to avoid health problems.
- Plan combine studies with friends and refer provided TNPSC Group 2A Study Materials.
- Be ready for the exam day.
By doing the above things, applicants can clear the Exam for sure. The TNPSC Group 2 Study Materials are provided in Pdf format which will be easy to download.
How to Prepare for TNPSC Group 2 Exam
Time Management Tips for TNPSC GROUP 2:
- Perfect and proper time management in the Examination Hall will benefit the candidates for sure.
- In this article, we have provided some useful tips for Time Management while writing the Exam.
- Many of you have a doubt of how much time should we spend on each question.
- We have the answer for that question. Generally, there are total 200 questions in TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam-II 2022.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to answer these 200 questions. You need to divide the duration of the Exam with the total number of questions.
- If you calculate in such a manner, you will get 54 seconds for every question.
- With more practice, some people will have the capability to solve a question in just 10 seconds.
- In that case, applicants must spend the time wisely on the toughest part like Quantitative Aptitude.
Prioritize the Questions
While answering the questions in TNPSC Group 2A Question Paper, candidates will come across three types of questions, i.e. Tough, Confused or Unknown questions. In such a difficult situation, applicants get stuck in that particular questions which may lead to wastage of precious time. In order to avoid that, assign priority to each and every question. Candidates must give priority to easier or known questions and then if they find time, must answer the questions with difficulty
Type 1: Confused Questions
If the students find the questions confused, they have to note such questions on the rough sheet and then skip the question. Candidates can attempt that question after completing all the known questions. For example, Type 1: 24, 46, 78, 97…. etc.
Type 2: Tough Questions
Aspirants can answer these type of questions if they spend some time on these questions. You must note the questions belonging to this category as Type 2: 3, 6, 99….etc.
Type 3: Unknown Questions
Candidates can answer the unknown questions as the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 Exam does not have Negative Marking for wrong responses.
TNPSC Group 2A Study Materials for Current Affairs
Newspapers: Candidates must read At least Dinamani/ Hindu/ Tamil Hindu daily and make a note of important points.
Magazines: Aspirants of English Medium can refer any of these books – CSR, GK Today Magazine, Chronicle, or Wizards. Tamil Medium candidates can refer either Pothu Arivu Ulagam or any other magazines.
General English (SSLC Standard) Study Materials
In order to score more than 95 to 100 marks in this Exam, 6th to 10th Samacheerkalvi Books along with 11th & 12th Class TN State Board Books are more than enough. Students can take a printout of TN Public Service Commission Group 2A Syllabus and take notes which help at the time of revision. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission by Sakthi Publications is more comprehensive than any other book.
Note: Candidates who study the books mentioned above thoroughly can crack the Exam for sure.
- Tamil Nadu History by Prof. J. Dharmarajan
- India Freedom Struggle by K.Venkatesan
- Indian Polity
- Indian Polity by Lakshmi Kanth
- Indian Geography by Spectrum Publications
- Oxford School Atlas
- Indian Economy
- Indian Economy by Pratiyogita Durban & A book by Ramesh Singh
- Current Affairs
- Yojana /Thittam
- The Hindu, Dinamani
- Competitive Success Review /Civil Service Chronicle /Competition Wizard /Shankar IAS Academy’s Civilpedia (any one of these magazines)
- Science and Technology
- Science & Technology by Spectrum Publications
- India Year Book by Spectrum Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Objective Arithmetic by R.S. Agarwal
- Guidebooks for General Studies (These are not important if you complete all the books listed above). If you wish to study, refer any of the guides like Tata Mc Graw Hill, Spectrum or Pearson.
Books for TNPSC Group IIA Tamil Preparation (SSLC Standard)
i)தமிழ் இலக்கிய தகவல் களஞ்கியம் – தேவிரா
ii) தமிழ் இலக்கிய வரலாறு – மு. வரதராஜன்
How do I prepare for the TNPSC group 2 exam?
- Download Syllabus and analyze
- Collect school books soft copy or hard copy.
- Download previous year paper and Model question paper from Tnpsc website.
- Take 1 week and analyze you will get an idea.
- Now get expert advice it’s available in YouTube.
- Remember one thing it’s easy an exam many non serious aspirants and institutes are overrating it.
- All the very best. May God help you to crack it.
How can I crack TNPSC group 1 in a single attempt ?
Read regularly a standard newspaper in Tamil . Cover current affairs of at least last one year. Concentrate more on Tamilnadu Related General Knowledge.