If you wish to prepare for all TNPSC Exams in one single preparation, read our Integrated Preparation Strategy for TNPSC exams (includes Group 1, Group 2, Group 2A, Group 3, Group 4, VAO and Others)
- No Planning No Gaining. You must be Prepare perfect Time-Table as per your choice. My Suggestion is, during early morning you should study Science Subjects then Mathematics, next go to your interest area.
- First of all you should study Tamil Nadu School Text Books (From 6th Standard to 10 th Standard (Science and Social Science, Tamil) and 11th & 12th Standard Science Text Books). This covers General Studies to well framework.
- Then go through recent TNPSC Previous Question Papers. Its very helpful to get extra information that you need to crack the exams. Click Here Previous Years Question Papers
- Some of the Questions will be asked from Political Science, Economics, Civics also. So you must be refer the 11th 12th standard Political Science, Economics, Civics books.
- Next you should take self test. To test where you are lacking and how to rectify it. Then regularly you should study Daily Newspaper (Thinamani, The Hindu Tamil & English). Today’s more than 10 to 15 question asked from Current Affairs. Regular Newspaper study will help to build your current affairs
- You collect Previous Questions paper and try to answer all questions. You must study and study previous questions. In this way you can easily find out the important area.
- You must discuss with your friends. You should share your knowledge and get more information with your friends and clarify your doubts.
- Physical Exercise is very useful for your mind. Be free from stress. You should do 30 minutes Exercise. Pranayama is most powerful remedy for your stressed Mind and to improve your memory power
- Never buy many guide books at a time. Refer the one which is easy for you to understand the concept.
- Don’t lose of your confidence. You should mind Vivekananda Words: “Try and try again then you will reach your goal”
- You belief yourself. You can do.
How to prepare VAO exam and group 4 exam?
You are trying to pass tnpsc VAO exam and group4 exam?
Yes, no need to go for any coaching for passing in Group 4. The key for success is in your hands.
Qualification for TNPSC Group 4 Exam. Any one with a SSLC qualification / 10th Standard Pass is eligible to apply for the TNPSC Group 4 Exams.
Tips for succeeding in TNPSC Group 4 Exam
The dream of most of the people in Tamil Nadu is to get a Government Job. When it comes to any job related to government, TNPSC is always the First Choice amongst the Job seekers.
TNPSC recruits candidates every year through Group 4, Group 2, Group 1 and other exams.
Among all these exams, Group 4 exam is the most popular one and is being applied by more than 10 Lacs people all over Tamilnadu, every time it is being announced.
To start with, refer the Tamilnadu State Board Samacheer Kalvi Books and study each and every line of the 6th Std – 10th Std Science, Social Science and Maths Books.
The importance of Pothu Tamil ( General Tamil ) and General English
The Pothu Tamil / General English paper, as per the option that you have taken, helps you to get good marks, in addition to General Knowledge.
Since most of the Job seekers opt for Tamil, lete us see which book to should focus more on. Try to buy Pothu Tamil guide from any leading publications such as Vikatan Publications, Sakthi Publication or Eagle’ Eye Book and prepare well from these books.
Complete Books List for TNPSC Group 4 Exam
Tamil Nadu State Board books are considered to be the primary source of TNPSC Exam preparation. They are the sorce for question paper setting team too.
So you should go back to your school days and study the following school text books:
1.Mathematics Books – 6th to 10th Std
2.Science Books – 6th to 10th Std (Additional 11th,12th – Botany and Zoology, if time permists)
3.Social Science Books – 6th to 10th Std
4.Polity – 11th,12th Political Science
5.Economy – 11th,12th Economics Books
6.Geography -11th,12th Geography Books
7.Indian Culture – 12th Indian Culture Book
8.History – Refer the given below two books for preparation of History related information.Prof.J.Dharmarajan’s Tamilnadu History K.Venkadesan. India Freedom Struggle
9.Indian Polity – Refer the given below book for preparation of 8.Indian Polity.
Lakshi Kanth – Indian Polity
10.Indian Economy – Refer the given below book for preparation of Indian Economy.
Pratiyogita Darban’s Indian Economy & Ramesh Singh’s Book
11.Geography- Refer the given below books for preparation of Geography
Oxford School Atlas
12.Spectrum Publication -Indian Geography
13.Tamilnadu Language and Culture (Mains Exam) – Refer the given below books for preparation of Tamil Language and Culture
14.Current Affairs- Refer the given below books for preparation of Current Affairs.
The Hindu, Dinamani,Competitive Success Review/Civil Service Chronicle/Competition Wizard/Shankar IAS Acadamy’s Civilpedia(any one of these magazine)
15. Science & Technology – Refer the given below book for preparation of Science and Technology.
Science & Tech by Spectrum Publications
16.Refer the “India Year Book” by Government of India for General Knowledge.
17.English Test Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal
18. Aptitude A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
Objective Arithmetic – R. S. Agarwal
19. Guide Books for General Studies – Any one of the Guides like Tata Mc Graw Hill, Spectrum or Personal Refer all the above books and prepare well.