HPCL Recruitment 2022
- Notification regarding filling of Technician Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having M.Sc, B.Sc qualifications.
- These 186 Technician Post are in HPCL, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The job applications for HPCL Jobs 2022 will be accepted online on or before 21 May 2022.
- Total Vacancies: 186
HPCL Recruitment 2022:Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Apr 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 May 2022|
HPCL Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Min age – 18 yrs and Max age – 25 yrs.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
HPCL Recruitment 2022:Qualification
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Operations Technician||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Boiler Technician||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate|
|Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||Diploma in Instrumentation Engg (or) Instrumentation and Control Engg (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engg (or) Electronics and Communication Engg (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.|
|Lab Analyst||B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)|
|Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license|
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||14|
|Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||17|
|Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||09|
|Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||18|
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- ₹ 26000/– ₹ 76000
HPCL Recruitment 2022:Important Links
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: 18 years to 25 years as on April 1, 2022.
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed qualifying exams in the relevant fields. All of the qualifications must be completed in a full-time, regular course that is recognized by the state board.
- Operations Technician
- Chemical Engineering Diploma
- Boiler Technician
- Desirable First-Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
- Electrical Engineering Diploma
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)
- Instrumentation Engineering Diploma (or)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (or)
- Communication and Electronics Engineering (or)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Laboratories Analyst
- Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class or B.Sc. (Math’s, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60 percent in Chemistry (60 %)
- Inspector of Fire and Safety, Jr.
- Graduate of a science program (40%) with a valid HMV license
Candidates possessing higher qualification such as degree in Engineering, AMIE etc. are not eligible for consideration and need not apply. More details in the notification below:
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Applicants from UR/OBC-NC/EWS category are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs 590, whereas SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
Steps to apply for the vacancies
- Visit the official website hindustanpetroleum.com
- On the homepage, click on “Job Openings” under “Careers” tab
- Click on the application link under Technician post
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the details, pay the fee and submit the form
- Take a printout for future reference
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 cities across India.
- Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test followed by the pre-employment medical examination.
- For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- For UR OBC-NC & EWS candidates: Rs 590/- + Gateway charges, GST
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode (Online): Through Debit/ Credit Cards/ UPI/ NET Banking