IBPS Clerk 2022
IBPS Clerk 2022: Notification and Apply online application form – IBPS Clerk 2022 recruitment notification pdf has released for 5830 vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2022 Apply online link available from July 12, 2020 to August 1, 2022. A candidate should clear prelims and mains exams to get selected in banks. IBPS Clerk prelims exam will be conducted on August 28-29 & September 4, 2022 and the main exam will be held on October 31, 2022.
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022
- Over 5800 clerk vacancies released through IBPS Clerk recruitment 2022 exam.
- Candidates should fill in the IBPS Clerk application form 2022 by providing valid details and paying registration fee from July 12, 2020 to August 1, 2022.
- IBPS Clerk 2022 prelims exam will be conducted August 28, 29 and September 4, 2022 and main exam on October 31, 2022.
- Each section in the IBPS clerk 2022 prelims and mains exam has fixed timing. The candidates are required to clear the preliminary exam to go to the main exam.
- The IBPS clerk admit cards for prelims and main exam can be downloaded from August 2022 to till the exam date.
- Depending on employer location, the IBPS clerk salary is ₹20,000 to ₹23,000.
- IBPS clerk age limit is 20-28 years as on Sep 6, 2022. Permissible relaxation in upper age limit is 31 years for OBC , and 33 years for SC/ST category.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
IBPS has released the official IBPS clerk 2022 notification pdf and online application form to fill 3000 vacancies in 11 reputed banks across the country. The recruitment is done to fill in the vacancies of the public sector banks who have vacancies in the clerical cadre.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Exam Date
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||July 11, 2022|
|Apply Online process||July 12, 2022|
|Last date to application form||August 1, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||August 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August 28, 29 and September 4, 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims result||September 2022|
|Download Admit Card for Main exam||October 2022|
|Online Examination – Mains||October 31, 2022|
|Final or Mains Result||April 1, 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2022 exam date and schedule:
Let us look at the IBPS Clerk 2022 exam date and schedule. The dates which you ought to keep in mind for IBPS Clerk 2022 are as follows:
- IBPS Clerk 2022 notification has released on June 20, 2022.
- The IBPS Clerk 2022 application form will be released through online mode on July 12, 2022 and the last date to apply online is August 1, 2022.
- IBPS Clerk admit card 2022 for preliminary online test will be issued to the eligible candidates from August 18, 2022 to till the exam date.
- Once you are done with the process, the Preliminary examination will be conducted on August 28-29, 2022 and September 4-5, 2022 respectively.
- The announcement of IBPS clerk result 2022 for prelims exams will be released in the mid of September 2022.
- If you are through the preliminary examinations, you will be eligible for the mains examination which will be conducted on the October 31, 2022.
- The final result will be declared on April 1, 2022 based on performance in the mains exam.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Vacancy: State Wise
IBPS Clerk 2022 recruitment for 3000 vacancies (state and category wise) are listed in the latest notification. This time around it is a treat for the banking enthusiasts as the number of vacancies will be exceedingly high. The previous years statistics too suggest the same. A whooping number of 2557 vacancies were filled for the clerical cadre last year and this year too it is likely to be crossing that number as well.
Following table shows the state wise IBPS Clerk 2022 vacancy
|State Name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before holding on to this opportunity it would only be proper if we start with the eligibility criteria for IBPS clerk 2022 recruitment. Check Age and Education requirements to apply online for IBPS Clerk exam 2022.
Age Limit as on Sep 6, 2022
Candidates between the age 20 and 28 are only eligible to apply online for IBPS clerk recruitment 2022. However, there is clause of age relaxation as per the norms of Govt. of India which is tabulated below.
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years or|
Max age limit: 50 years
|Widows and divorced women||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The candidate must be a graduate/degree holder from a recognized University or an equivalent of it which fills the criteria as per the central government qualification norms. The candidates must be ready with their certificate of passing in the qualified examination as a proof failing which they wont meet the eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have a knowledge in Computer Literacy and this would be a mandatory criteria. The candidates must have Diploma/Degree certificate in computer knowledge one of the subject at Graduation/Intermediate/High School level.
Proficiency in local language (read/speak/write) of respective state/UT is mandatory to ease working conditions locally.
- Citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application form
IBPS Clerk 2022 apply online: Candidates can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2022 anytime between July 12, 2020 and August 1, 2022. Well it is a known fact that registering for IBPS clerk online should only be done in online mode. The last date to submit IBPS Clerk application form 2022 is August 1, 2022. So lets start your IBPS Clerk 2022 registration process by following appropriate steps:
Steps to IBPS Clerk 2022 Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the official IBPS Clerk 2022 apply online website and click on the button “click here for new registration”.
Step 2: Fill the basic details and submits it, and then you will be allotted IBPS Clerk registration number and password. Now use this registration number and password and fill the security code carefully to log in.
Step 3: Now fill the personal details, choose the exam center, religion, fill the email id, address and other details carefully and click on the next button.
Step 4: After filling all the details and uploading scanned photograph and signature, candidates will be asked to make the online payment to complete the registration process.
Note – Before making the fee payment online, verify and check the details carefully to complete the procedure. Once you pay the fee, no changes can be made in the application form.
Step 5: After submission, e-receipt will be available to download. Candidates can download the e-receipt for future reference.
For general and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 850, while for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates; the application fee is Rs. 175. All the candidates can make fee payment online to complete the registration process. The payment can be done via any mode of payment, which includes debit card, credit card or net banking.
Note – No changes will be allowed once you submit the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022
Candidates can download the IBPS Clerk admit card (direct link provided) by visiting the official website. Admit cards for preliminary exam will be available after August 17, 2022 as the tentative dates of online prelims exam are August 28-29, 2022 and September 4-5, 2022 respectively.
IBPS Clerk Result 2022
The IBPS Clerk result 2022 for prelims exam is expected to be out in on September 15, 2022. While the result for main exam will be declared in December 2022. All those candidates who will able to clear the main exam will appear for local language test. The result of the exam will be released simultaneously after the conduct of each exam.
IBPS Clerk 2022 – Main Exam Pattern
|1||Reasoning Ability &|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
- Adequate number of candidates will be selected for IBPS clerk mains exam based on performance in online preliminary exam.
- IBPS clerk mains exam comprises 190 questions from 4 sections of Computer Aptitude/Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness for 200 marks.
- The duration of the IBPS clerk main exam is 2 hours 40 minutes. It is clear that for each section, a fixed timing allotted.
- Similar to the prelims exam, the IBPS clerk mains exam also has negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked by a candidate.
- As usually, mains exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Hindi languages, except the English section.
- Overall in the main exam, there will be 190 objective type questions will be given for 200 marks.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2022
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2022 for prelims exam comprises English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability sections for 100 marks.
- The main exam has 4 sections of Computer Aptitude & Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General/ Financial Awareness for 200 marks.
- The following table shows detailed topic wise IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2022 for online preliminary and main exams.
- IBPS clerk prelims exam has 3 sections and 100 objective type questions for 100 marks while the main exam has 4 sections for 200 marks.
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding – Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Miscellaneous||Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2022
Following table shows the IBPS Clerk cut off for prelims exam by state-wise:
|State Name||Cut-Off Marks|
|J & K||77.5|
|Tamil Nadu||71 (OBC)|
IBPS Clerk 2022 cut off marks to depends on the difficulty level of the question paper and number of candidates appeared for the examination. It varies in each year based on vacancies too.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the performance in prelims and main exams. This time IBPS has has decided to select the candidates 10 times to the number of vacancies available.
To clear the IBPS clerk exam 2022, candidates have to appear in online preliminary exam and should secure minimum cut off marks. Here they need to be focused on their overall score to qualify for the next round.
Shortlisted candidates in prelims exam should appear for mains exam and get selected by reaching mains cut off. The final selection will be done based on the performance in preliminary and mains exams.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TNPSC EXAMS Homepage||Click Here|