Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry:
Indian Army has released the advertisement of 52 NCC Special Entry Men & Women. Any candidate who wants to appear in this Army NCC Special Recruitment 2022 and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 15 March 2022 to 13 April 2022. Read the advertisement for eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure and all other information in 52 NCC Special Entry Men & Women Recruitment 2022.
52 NCC Special Entry Men & Women Recruitment 2022
Applications have been invited for the selection of 52 suitable candidates. The application forms are to be submitted only in online mode. Those who are interested in joining the Indian Army and satisfy the eligibility conditions should apply before the due date. Offline applications will not be considered. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of SSB/ Interview and medical examination. No selection exam is going to be conducted by the recruiting body.
Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry: Overview
|Recruitment||Indian Army NCC Special Entry|
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Army|
|Commission||Short Service Commission|
|Course||NCC Special Entry Scheme 51 Course|
|Selection for Year||October 2022|
|Application form status||NA|
|Application dates||15h March to 13 April 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Basis for selection||SSB Interview and Medical Examination|
Indian Army NCC 52 Application & Selection Schedule
|Submission of application form starts on||15th March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||13th April 2022|
|Date Interview/ SSB||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
Indian Army NCC 52 Vacancy Details
|NCC Men||50 (General category- 45 + Wards of battle causalities of Army people- 5)|
|NCC Female||5 (General category- 4 + Wards of battle causalities of Army people- 1)|
|Short Service Commission (NT) for Men and Women NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course (OCT 2022)||Bachelor Degree (See PDF)|
|Address To Send Application|
|Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in/|
|Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Salary Details||Rs. 56,100 – 2,15,900|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Test|
|How To Apply||Online|
Indian Army NCC 52 Eligibility Details
Candidates must make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post. Any candidate found to be ineligible at a later stage shall be disqualified from the selection process. Therefore, before applying they must read the eligibility details mentioned on the notification carefully. They can also check the basic eligibility conditions shared in this section-
- Gender Criteria- Both unmarried male and unmarried female candidates are eligible.
- Citizenship- Applicant should be a Indian national or subject of Nepal. Apart from this other candidate as mentioned in the notification are also eligible.
- Age Limit- Should be 19 to 25 years
- Educational Qualification- Candidates must have a degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible provided they have secured at least 50% marks in first two/three years of the course.
- NCC- They must have valid NCC certificate indicating that they have served for at least 2 or 3 years in Senior Wing/ Div. of NCC (only for NCC candidates).
- Candidate should not be having any charges/ police case against them.
- Those who have been withdrawn from NDA/NA/OTA/IMA or other services on the grounds of discipline should not apply as they are not eligible
Indian Army NCC 52 Application Process
The application forms for this recruitment are available online. By following the simple instructions provided in this section, eligible candidates can submit their application forms-
- Start by visiting the official portal of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Click on “Registration” link. If not registered on the portal, then register first.
- After registration, hit the “Apply Online” link given under the dashboard.
- You will see officer selection-eligibility page.
- Click on Apply link given against the head SSC NCC Special entry option.
- Application form will open.
- Go through the instructions mentioned and click “Continue” button.
- Fill all the details with care.
- Once done, verify the details and click on Submit button.
- Lastly, take two printout copies of the application form.
Indian Army NCC 52 Selection Process
Shortlisting of Application: The primary selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online application forms.
SSB round- After the scrutiny of the application forms, candidates will be shortlisted for the SSB round/ Interview. The schedule of SSB will be intimated to candidates by the recruiting authority. SSB will be conducted at SSB Selection centers established at Allahabad (UP), Bangalore (Karnataka), Bhopal (MP), and Kapurthala (Punjab)
Medical Examination – Candidates qualifying the SSB rounds will be shortlisted for medical examination. In this stage, the eligibility of candidates on medical and fitness rounds will be checked.
After this, the eligibility of candidates will be verified through document verification. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of all the rounds. Finally, selected candidates will be eligible to join the January 2022 course under the special entry program.