TES (10+2) Entry- 47
TES (10+2) Entry- 47 course (July 2022) online application for TES-47 course notification has been published and open for online application on joinindianarmy.nic.in from 24th January 2022 to 23rd February 2022. JEE Mains 2021 has been made obligatory for TES entry from the TES-47 course. This is in addition to the criteria of a minimum of 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 12th.
TES 47 Update on 23rd January 2022:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES-47 COURSE IS OPEN WEF 24 JAN TO 23 FEB 2022. APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL ONLY THE COMMON RANK LIST (CRL) RANK OBTAINED IN THE JEE MAINS 2021 FOR B.E/B.TECH COURSE IN THE APPLICATION FORM.
TES 47 Notification 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME 47 July 2022 Course
Indian army is going to publish the TES 47 notification on 24th Jan 2022 for the candidates who have completed the 12th standard with PCM with an aggregate of 60%. TES 47 Online applications will open on 24th Jan 2022. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
|TES 47 Registration Date||24 January 2022|
|TES 47 Closing Date||23 February 2022|
|TES 47 Final Cut off marks (for SSB interview)||Anywhere from 78%-85%|
|TES 47 SSB Dates||from April 2022|
|TES 47 Merit List||June 2022|
|TES 47 Course Joining||July 2022|
|Read official notification||TES 47 (will update)|
TES 47 Age Limit:
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2003 and not after 01 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive).
TES 47 Educational Qualification:
JEE Mains 2021 has been made obligatory for TES entry from the TES-47 course. This is in addition to the criteria of a minimum of 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 12th from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission.
Vacancies: 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
- Vacancies: 90 (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Seniority: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
How to Apply:
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of organisation.
PROCEDURE FOR COMMON CANDIDATES : TES & NDA ENTRY
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
IT MUST BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT WILL BE PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND ETC. HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY FOR FINALIZATION OF MERIT LIST. JOINING LETTERS TO JOIN PRE-COMMISSION TRAINING AT OTA, GAYA WILL ONLY BE ISSUED SUBJECT TO VACANCIES AND MEDICAL FITNESS.