Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
- Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant – 01/2023
- The interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online through the application link joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- The vacancies are for Assistant Commandant General Duty, CPL and Technical (Engineering and Electrical), Law Entry (01/2023 Batch).
- The application process will begin on February 16, 2022.
- The last date to apply is February 26, 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment is inviting applications for the posts :
- Assistant Commandant in General Duty,
- Commercial Pilot Entry,
- Technical Engineering and Law for 01/2023 Batch. T
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Positions: Assistant Commandant – 01/2023 Batch
Job Location: Across India
Indian Coast Guard AC 01/2023: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- (Level -10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 26, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- The online application begins: February 16, 2022
- The Last date for submission of application: February 26, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
General Duty GD/Pilot/Navigator/Women SSA:
Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year; Maths, Physics as a Subject up to 10+2 Level Examination or equivalent.
Should have Engineering Degree of recognized University in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Industrial and production or Metallurgy or design or Aeronautical or Aerospace with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Candidates should have an Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with Minimum 60% Marks.
Degree in Law from a recognized University.
Pay the Examination fee through Net banking or Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
For Gen/OBC/EWS: 250/-
For SC/ST: No Fee
Age Limit :
- General Duty: Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2022 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates
- Technical Officers: Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law Entry: Born between 01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 2002
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022:
Selection will be based on Preliminary Selection
- Mental Ability Test,
- Cognitive Aptitude Test
- Picture Perception ,
- Discussion Test
- Psychological Test,
- Group Task and Interview (Personality test)
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Applications should be made online through the website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in,Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on the website.
- The candidates are to ensure the validity of e-mail and mobile number at least up to 31 Jan 2023.