Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 71 Posts
- Assistant Commandants (AC)- General Duty,
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL-SSA),
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics), and Law for 01/2024 Batch.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 from the website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in starting from January 25, 2023.
- All the details related to Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 9, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Coast Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Official Website||Join Coast Guard|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
The total category wise posts for recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Assistant Commandant -02/2023 batch are mentioned below:-
|Category||General Duty (GD) & CPL (SSA)||Tech (Engg) & Tech (Elect)||Law|
Note. These vacancies are tentative and may change depending on availability of training slots.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Important Dates
The online application link will be active from 25th January 2023. Candidates must check all the important dates tabulated here
|Apply Start||January 25, 2023, at 11:00 am|
|Last Date to Apply||February 9, 2023, up to 05:00 pm|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply:-
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Qualification
|General Duty (GD)||Graduate (Maths & Physics in 12th Class or Graduation)|
|CPL (SSA)||12th Pass (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma + Commercial Pilot Licence|
|Tech (Engg)||B.Tech in Related Field|
|Tech (Elect)||B.Tech in Related Filed|
|Law||Degree in Law (LLB)|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Application Fees
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Assistant Commandant Age Limit:
The candidate should have been born between 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2022 for all the posts except CPL (SSA). For CPL (SSA), the candidate should have been born between 1 July 1998 to 30 Jun3 2004. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
Note: Female candidates are eligible for Commercial Pilot License (SSA), and Law Entry Posts.
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant Age Limit|
|General Duty (GD)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|CPL (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Tech (Engg)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Tech (Elect)||Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Assistant Commandant Required Documents
- 10th Matriculation Marksheet & Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate\Diploma year wise/semester/trimester wise marksheet & certificate
- Graduation/Post Graduation Year wise/Semester/trimester wise mark sheets
- Original/Provisional Degree
- Candidates appeared in final semester/year degree examination awaiting result to upload certificate cum undertaking as per format given on website.
- Commercial Pilot License (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- NCC‘A’/’B’/’C’ Certificate (if applicable).
- NOC by the candidates serving in Government organizations. NOC should be dated on or after the date of application
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Assistant Commandant Selection Process
- The Selection Process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Stage I: CGCAT (Written Exam)
- Stage II: Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
- Stage III: Final Selection Board (FSB)
- Stage IV: Medical Examination
- Stage V: Induction
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Assistant Commandant Apply Online
The process to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Assistant Commandant is given below.
- Candidates can apply online for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 by following the step by step process given below.
- First of all open the official website of ICG AC Recruitment.
- After this you have to click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then you have to click on Indian Coast-Guard AC Recruitment 2023.
- After this, read the official notification of ICG AC Recruitment carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload your required documents, photo and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- At the end, you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it safe.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Assistant Commandant Salary
The promotions to the ranks will be as per the laid down promotion criteria. The pay scales for the various ranks are as per the 7th CPC are as follows:-
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||1,31,100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||1,82,200/-|
ICG Admit Card 2023
The candidates are required to download their admit card for all the written examinations in the selection procedure. The candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- The ICG admit cards will be released before the examinations and will be notified.
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- STEP 2: Click on the download admit card notification from the dashboard.
- STEP 3: Then log in with the registered ID using the credentials.
- STEP 4: Enter the Register number, DOB, and other information.
- STEP 5: Click the download admit card tab and save it for future references.
- STEP 6: Then take a printout of the admit card as it has to be taken for the examination.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023:Assistant Commandant: Exam Pattern :
- The conduct of a Screening Test for the eligible applicants which will be a Computer Based Examination conducted at various centers all over India.
- The screening test is to be conducted for candidates applying for the post of GD/CPL and Technical (Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics).
- The screening test will be conducted in an MCQ pattern with a maximum mark of 400 consisting of 100 questions with four marks for each correct answer and one negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam will be of two hours and the medium of the test paper will be English.
- The candidate has to take the following tests depending on the post applied
Selection procedure for Assistant Commandant 2023
The candidates are recruited based on a five-stage selection procedure for Assistant Commandant. The five stages include the following
The candidates are required to take up a computer-based examination in the allocated exam centers across the country. The will consist of 100 questions with a maximum mark of 400 within the 2 hours duration. Each correct question carries 4 marks and 1 negative mark for each wrong question.
Stage 2: (Preliminary selection)
The short-listed candidates after Stage I will have to appear for the next stage at Noida, Mumbai/Goa, Chennai and Kolkata centers. A Computerized Cognitive Battery Test (CCBT), Picture Perception and a Group Discussion will be held.
Stage 3: (Final Selection)
The short-listed candidates after stage II will have to appear for the next stage at the Coast Guard Selection Board, Noida for five days. The candidates will be selected based on the Psychological test, Group tasks and an Interview.
Stage 4: (Medical Examination)
The short-listed candidates after stage III will have to appear for a medical examination at the Base Hospital, New Delhi, where the candidate’s fitness levels will be tested.
Stage 5: (Induction)
After successful completion of the fourth stage and after appearing in the All India Merit List, the candidates will be selected for a Naval Orientation Course at INA Ezhimala.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Imp Links
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant||Notification|
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant||Apply Online|
|Join Coast Guard’s Official Website||Coast Guard|
join indian coast guard
indian coast guard recruitment
indian coast guard apply online