IOCL Recruitment 2022 :
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is hiring eligible candidates for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices under Marketing Division at its Locations in States & Union Territory of Western India (Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh,
IOCL has released a recruitment notification on iocl.com. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 by submitting their online applications from 15th January 2021 onwards at the applications link avaialble at www.rectt.in. The last date for applications is till 15th February 2022.
A total of 570 vacancies are going to be filled in the organization, for the year 2022. The Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices will be appointed at various locations in the States of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, and the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
For more details regarding IOCL Recruitment 2022 please check them below:
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of application – January 15, 2022
- Last date of application – February 15, 2022
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Apprentice – 570 Posts
Technician and Trade Apprentice:
- Maharashtra – 212 Posts
- Gujarat– 61 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 22 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – Posts
- Goa – 3 Posts
- Gujarat – 9 Posts
- MP – 40 Posts
Trade Apprentice – Accountant, DEO
- Maharashtra – 100 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 10
- Goa – 3
- Gujarat – 50
- MP – 35
- Dadra Nagar & Haveli – 2
Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate
- Maharashtra – 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 3
- Goa – 2
- Gujarat – 10
- MP – 5
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Western Region Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice – The applicant should have done a regular Full Time ITI recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – The candidate should have a 3 years Diploma in relevant field from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: The applicant should have done Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): The candidate should have passed 12th class or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – The applicant should have passed 12th class. Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit- 24 years
Selection Procedure for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of an Online Written Test of 100 marks followed by document verification.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers->Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and NonTechnical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division) – 2022 from 15th January to 15th February 2022.
The online application has to be submitted through the link www.rectt.in.
IOCL Western Region Notification Download
IOCL Western Region Online Application Link