Latest Government Jobs In Up 2022
The Government of Up has issued a new notification for Various Posts. Applicants who wish to apply should read the official notification and then apply. We have provided all the information about this notification such as age limit, salary, qualifications, how much it will cost to apply, how many vacancies there are, and the link to apply.
UPSC recruitment 2022: Apply for Asst Professor, Stores Officer and other posts:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to various posts of Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website upsc.gov.in till March 3, 2022.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 33 vacancies of different posts in various government departments. Read the official notification for details on eligibility criteria, reservation, selection process, etc.
- Assistant Professor (History): 1
- Stores Officer: 11
- Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 14
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) in various department: 7
Candidates from general/OBC/EWS category are required to pay the fee of Rs 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
Steps to apply for UPSC recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”
- Now click on “Apply Now” against the desired posts
- Register and apply for the vacancy
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
NRL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Total 80 vacancies:
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Apprentices for the year 2021-22 under multiple trades at its locations as per details given below.
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Civil||06|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||20|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation||11|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Electrical||08|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Chemical||10|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Computer Science||05|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee – Metallurgy||01|
|Assistant Officer Commercial ( Trainee)||03|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
- Upper age limit 32 years as on 01.02.2022 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC-NCL against reserved positions.)
- The selected candidates shall be engaged as Apprenticeship Trainee for one year.
NRL Recruitment 2022: HOW TO APPLY
(i) Eligible candidates can apply through Online mode for which Online Application Form will be available in NRL website www.nrl.co.in > Career > Online Application for Apprentice Trainee.
(ii) Candidates must register as an Apprentice in the following Govt. website before applying for Apprenticeship Training. Filling up of Apprenticeship Registration number is mandatory while apply online application.
- Degree / ITI: https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Engineering Diploma: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
(iii) Candidate will have to upload the following documents while filling online application:
- Address proof: Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID – Anyone of these
- Age proof: Birth Certificate/ HSLC Certificate
- Qualification: Final year Mark sheet & passed certificate for the seat applied
- Apprentice Registration Certificate/Proof.
Online Application Form will be available from 12.02.2022 to 19.02.2022
FTII Assistant Professor MO Recruitment 2022 IT Manager:
FTII Recruitment 2022 Apply 31 Medical Officer, IT Manager Vacancies:
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) has issued an official job notification for the posts of Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Research Officer, Associate Professor, IT Manager vacancies. Interested applicants can apply for FTII Recruitment 2022 on or before 26 February 2022.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
Name of Organisation
|Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Research Officer, Associate Professor, IT Manager|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, MCA, MBBS|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Last Date of application||26/02/2022|
|Online Interview Date||08.03.2022 to 13.04.2022|
- Applicants Must have passed 10th, 12th, Graduation, Master Degree, MCA, Diploma, MBBS, BAMS or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute.
- Check notification for complete details.
- Maximum age limit is 65 years for Medical Officer.
- 63 years for all other posts.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates Age Relaxation may be given by As per Govt rules. Kindly check the FTII recruitment official notification for more details.
- Rs. 1200/- for all Candidates.
- Check advertisement for payment mode.
- As per the Government of India Rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Interivew.
How to Apply FTII Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website https://www.ftii.ac.in/
- On the home page, Find the Film and Television Institute of India FTII Job Notification PDF.
- You need to download the full advertisement.
- Read the full details before application submission.
- If eligible, Go to the application form to fill it.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Fill up online application carefully.
- Finally click on submit and take printout of application.
FTII Jobs Notification 2022 PDF & Apply Links
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|