IAF Recruitment 2022
Latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2022 :Indian Air Force Technical (Group X) & Non-Technical (Group Y) Recruitment 2022.The Indian Air Force (IAF) opens various vacancies every year. IAF act under the Central Government of India. The Career in IAF offers many job opportunities to Indian citizens.
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) recruits candidates every year by providing entry-level jobs as Airmen by conducting Technical (Group X) & Non-Technical (Group Y) exams.
- The candidates can get their dream job in Indian Air Force to fulfill their dream to serve the Nation by joining the defense forces.
- Interested candidates can join the IAF by writing the written exam. Candidates who are waiting for the Latest Air force jobs can visit our website daily.
- Our website provides the latest updates on all types of jobs across India. Air Force jobs are one of the main responsibilities of jobs to protecting the public and provides all-time services to the Nation.
Latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2022:500+ Technical & Non Technical Posts
All Indian National Candidates searching for Air Force jobs in India 2022 can get updates regularly on our website. Candidates waiting for the Air Force India Recruitment can check our website for daily updates. Detailed information about Eligibility criteria, how to join in IAF, the Age limit is updated here. Aspirants can apply for this Air Force Technical & Non-Technical Jobs. Online Application process details are also update as per Notification. According to the Air Force department board, important dates about the application are also updated Soon.
Latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2022 in India – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Number of Vacancies||500+|
|Name of Post||Technical (Group X) & Non-Technical (Group Y)|
|Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Indian Air Force Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Procedure|
Eligibility Criteria for IAF Technical (Group X) & Non-Technical (Group Y) 2022
Air Force X, Y Application Fee
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Payment Through Axis Bank E Challan Only
Air Force X, Y Physical Eligibility
- Height: 152.5 CMS
- Chest : Minimum Expand: 5 CMS
- Minimum Weight: 55 KG
Candidates interested in Air Force Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
Academic Qualification for Technical & Non Technical:
- Aspirants must possess 10th, Intermediate, or Equivalent examinations with Mathematics, Physics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or Passed 3 years Diploma Course in Engineering, as shown below, from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- The age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Adaptability Test-1 & Test 2, PFT, and Medical Examination
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.26,900 – Rs.40,600/-
- Aspirants can check the application fee from the notification.
How to apply for IAF Technical & Non Technical Jobs 2022?
- Download the IAF Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now click on the IAF Application form given below
- Fill in all the details and make sure there are no errors
- Enclose documents, scanned photographs, and pictures if required
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the application form before the last date
Postal address have mentioned on the notification, Send the filled application form to the concerned centers within the due date.
Latest Indian Air Force Jobs 2022 : ALL INDIA SELECT LIST (AISL):-
Candidates who pass the written Test, complete PFT within the given time, clear the interview and have undergone medical examination are arranged in the All India Select List (AISL). The inclusion of names of the candidates in the AISL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the selection test and number of vacancies to be filled. Candidates are enrolled in the Indian Air Force as per the existing vacancies.
SELECTION CENTER FOR AIRMAN
Airmen Selection centers are located all over the country.
- Airmen Selection Centre, 48, Mansfield Road, Ambala Cantt
- Airmen Selection Centre, Race Course Camp, New Delhi
- Airmen Selection centre, Air Force Station, Chakeri,
- Airmen Selection Centre, (Near Palta Gate), Air Force Station Barrackpore, West Bengal
- Airmen Selection Centre, Old Pali Road Jodhpur
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Cotton Green, Mumbai
- Airmen Selection Centre, No.1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Tambaram, Chennai
- Airmen Selection Centre, Near Rajadhani College, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Bihta, Patna, Bihar
- Airmen Selection Centre, Borjhar, Guwahati
- Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station, Bowenpally, Secunderabad
- Airmen Selection Centre, VII/302-B, Vayu Sena Road, Kakinada, Kochi
- Airmen Selection Centre, IInd Floor, Phase-II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisa, 35 Shmala Hill
Important Dates for IAF (Group X) & (Group Y) Recruitment 2022
|IAF Starting Date to apply – Update Soon|
|IAF Closing Date to apply – Update Soon|
Important Links for Indian Armed Forces Technical & Non Technical Recruitment 2022
Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 08 October 1932. Its first ac flight came into being on 01 April 1933 with six RAF-trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (air soldiers). The aircraft inventory consisted of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co-operation) Squadron. Continue Reading.