NF Railway Apprentice 2022:
- North-East Frontier (NEF) Railway has released the latest notification for the recruitment of apprentices in its various units in the North East and the Bihar States.
- Eligible candidates can apply online for the North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 from the website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in starting from June 1, 2022.
- All the details related to NEF Railway Apprentice 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
NFR Railway Apprentice 2022 Notification:
|Recruitment Organization||North-East Frontier (NEF) Railway|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentice|
|Advt No.||NF Railway Act Apprentice 2022-23|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per apprenticeship rules|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Railway Apprentice Jobs|
NFR Railway recruitment 2022
North East Frontier Railway has started the online application process for recruitment to Apprentice posts in various units. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in till June 30 upto 10.00 PM.The NFR Railway Apprentice recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 5636 slots
Vacancy units (Divisions/ Workshops)
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop: 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522
- Rangiya (RNY): 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/ workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/ MLG: 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)& EWS/ BNGN: 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on April 1, 2022.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
The non-refundable fees of Rs. 100/- is to be paid to apply for the NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022. The application fee is to be paid online through the payment gateway as part of the online application form. Once the application form is complete in all respects at RRC/ NFRs website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates will be directed to the payment gateway to make payment.
- All Candidates: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
NFR Railway recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit list prepared (trade-wise, unit-wise, community-wise).
- The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Steps to apply for NFR Railway Apprentice 2022:
Eligible candidates can apply online for the NF Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 from the website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Follow these steps to apply for the NF Railway Apprentice 2022
- Visit official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to ‘General Info
- Railway Recruitment Cell GHY
- Link for Online Application for Engagement as Act Apprentices’
- Go to New Registration,
- Select post,
- Upload documents,
- pay fee and submit application
- Download form and take a printout.
|NF Railway Apprentice 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|NF Railway Apprentice 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|NEF Railway Official Website||Click Here|
The online application form for the NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 starts on June 1, 2022, at 11:00 am. The last date to apply is June 30, 2022, up to 10:00 pm.
|Apply Start||June 1, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2022|