NTPC has released a recruitment notice for Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman 2022. Candidates can apply here for NTPC Recruitment 2022. Currently, there are 177 job openings for which candidates may apply
NTPC Recruitment 2022
- On a fixed-term basis, NTPC Limited is seeking applicants for Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman positions.
- This recruiting procedure will fill 177 posts, including 74 opportunities for Mining Overman and 103 vacancies for Mining Sirdar.
- Written exams and skills tests will determine the selection of candidates. Ranchi, Raipur, and Bhubaneshwar will host the test.
- Interested individuals may apply for the positions online from January 24 through March 15, 2022. By visiting this page, candidates may learn more about the application procedure, educational requirements, work experience, selection criteria, and other information.
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2022: 177 Vacancies for Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman Posts, Apply Online|
|Notification Date||1 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||15 Mar, 2022|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- General Surgeon: MCI requires candidates to have completed an MBBS with MS or DNB in General Medicine from an MCI-approved university. A year of post-qualification job experience is required of the applicant. This recruiting is also open to freshers.
- Specialist (General Medicine): The applicant must have an MBBS degree with an MD or DNB (General Medicine). Experience must range from 0 to 1 year.
- Associate: This position is open to retired PSU or government employees with expertise in HR, corporate HR, and administrative work, including managing tasks and activities linked to MoP. Work experience at the E7 level was required.
- The highest age restriction for General Surgeons and Specialists is 37 years.
- Associate has a maximum age of 64 years.
- Candidates from the General, EWS, and OBC categories must pay Rs. 300 application fee for the job of General Surgeon and Specialist. SC, ST, PwBD, female applicants, and XSM candidates must pay an application fee.
- Mining Overman: Rs. 50,000/- consolidated monthly pay
- Consolidated fixed monthly salary of Rs. 40,000/- for mining sides
- In addition, medical services and HRA/company housing will be given by Company Rules.
A written exam and a skill test will determine the final selection of candidates. Qualified candidates who pass the written test will proceed to the skill test. The qualifying applicants’ admission cards will arrive at their registered email addresses.
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will shortly release the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification to fill various positions.
- It is one of India’s most significant recruiting efforts. Every year, it hires 177 persons for RRB Recruitment.
- The RRB NTPC Recruitment department will likely announce the RRB NTPC notice in February, with the test-taking in May 2022.
- As a result, the officials published the openings and requested interested and qualified applicants to apply for the available positions by inviting them to apply.
- If you are eligible and want to apply, you may do so online at the official website—a good chance for those who want to work in the government sector.
How Can You Apply For The NTPC Recruitment 2022?
- Navigate to the official website.
- The homepage of NTPC Limited will appear.
- Select Careers from the drop-down menu.
- Find and click on NTPC Mining Sirdar, Mining Overman Advt.
- Carefully read all accessible material.
- Apply for NTPC Jobs 2022 if you match the qualifying requirements.
- Complete the online application form.
- Make the required payment.
- Also, please submit the Application Form before March 15, 2022.
- Non-Technical Popular Categories is the full version of NTPC.
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB NTPC test to select candidates for different non-technical positions in the Indian Railways.
- RRB NTPC positions are open to applicants who have finished their degree or passed class XII.
- The RRB NTPC 2022 test has four stages: CBT 1, CBT 2, Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (where applicable), and Document Verification.
- The RRB NTPC test has a curriculum for classes 10, 12, and graduate students, and it is available in 15 languages.
Important Dates for NTPC Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.02.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.03.2022|
NTPC Mining Overman and Mining Sirdar Official Notification & Application Link:
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment Last date ?
Interested candidates can apply online from 24 January to 15 March 2022. After submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.