PNB SO Recruitment 2022
- PNB SO Recruitment 2022:
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) has released a notification for the job of candidates for the post of Manager Risk & Credit , Senior Manager Treasury through PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
- The interested and eligible banking candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
- The last date to submit PNB SO Application is 07th May 2022.
- A total of 145 vacancies have been notified for the PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022:Overview
- Punjab National Bank has announced 145 Managerial Vacancies.
- PNB SO recruitment 2022 notification for which the brief summary has been discussed in the below table.
|Conducting Body||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Post||Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury)|
|No of Vacancy||145|
|Online Registration||22nd April to 07th May 2022|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Exam- Interview|
PNB SO 2022 Notification PDF
- The candidates who are interested in PNB SO 2022.
- Manager (Risk & Credit).
- Senior Manager (Treasury) posts.
- Released by Punjab National Bank must go through the official advertisement pdf released by the authority.
- The notification has been released on 20th April for 145 vacancies.
- The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided below.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022:Important Dates
- Punjab National Bank has invited eligible candidates for recruiting through PNB SO recruitment 2022 for which online registration is to be commenced from 22nd April 2022 to 07th May 2022.
- Check the complete PNB SO 2022 Schedule from the below table.
|PNB SO 2022 Events||PNB SO Dates|
|PNB SO Notification 2022 Release Date||20th April 2022|
|PNB SO Online Registration Starts From||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO 2022||07th May 2022|
|PNB SO Admit Card 2022||June 2022|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||12th June 2022|
|PNB SO 2022 Result Date||To be notified|
PNB SO Vacancy 2022
A total of 145 vacant posts have been notified by Punjab National Bank for recruiting Manager & Senior Manager posts in different departments through Punjab National Bank recruitment 2022.
The category-wise details of the vacancy have been tabulated below.
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||03||00||01||01||00||05|
PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- The eligible candidates who are interested in PNB recruitment 2022 will have to apply through online mode only by 17th May 2022.
- The online application window has been made available from 22nd April 2022.
- As the officials have started accepting the online applications, the interested candidates must click on the below link and submit their form now.
|Commencement of online registration of application||22nd April 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||07th May 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||07th May 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||22nd May 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||22 April 2022 to 07th May 2022|
PNB SO 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to make an Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges along with the submission of the online application form for PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
|SC/ST/PWBD category||Rs 50/- per candidate + GST as applicable|
|All other categories||Rs 850/- per candidate + GST as applicable|
Apply Online for PNB SO Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of PNB at www.pnbindia.in.
- Go to the recruitment column.
- Now, click on the link to “Apply Online for PNB SO Recruitment 2022”.
- Fill in the required information and register for PNB SO Recruitment 2022.
- Note the registration number and password that you received, for further use.
- Login and fill out the application form with the necessary personal, national and communal details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee via the desired payment gateway.
- Lastly, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
PNB SO Recruitment 2022:Exam Date
- The Online test for PNB SO recruitment 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 12th June 2022.
- The admit card/ call letter for the Punjab National bank SO (Specialist officers) exam will be released by the first week of June 2022.
PNB SO 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The banking aspirants looking forward to applying for Manager (Risk & Credit) & Senior Manager (Treasury) posts in Punjab National Bank must fulfil the required PNB SO recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria in terms of education, age, and experience. The details has been discussed below-
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
PNB SO 2022 Education Qualification
|Manager (Risk)||Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA)Graduation Degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university or institution.|
Full-time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with a specialization in Finance /Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Financial Services (PGDBF) by NIBM Pune/Masters in Financial Management (MFM)/ Masters in Finance and Control (MFC)Masters in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate Certification in Financial Risk Management from the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) (USA)Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
|Manager (Credit)||Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA)Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate|
Full-time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation Degree with a specialization in Finance
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||Chartered Accountant(CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Management Accountant- CMA (ICWA) from Institute of Cost Accountants of India Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute (USA) Graduation Degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate Full time MBA in Finance or PGDM in Finance or equivalent Post Graduation degree with specialization in Finance|
PNB SO Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
|Manager (Risk)||25 to 35 years|
|Manager (Credit)||25 to 35 years|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||25 to 37 years|
Age relaxation for the candidates will be as per the government norms as tabulated below.
|Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||3 Years|
PNB SO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- The selection for all the posts of PNB Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment will be through the following two stages.
- Online test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO 2022: Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern for the PNB SO recruitment 2022 is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- There would be sectional timing in PNB SO 2022 Exam as tabulated below.
|Part||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning||40||40||25 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||25 minutes|
|Part B||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
PNB SO 2022: Syllabus
The candidates preparing for PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Exam must be aware of the detailed syllabus & exam pattern which have been released along with the notification.
The candidates can find the complete PNB SO Syllabus 2022 from the link provided below.
PNB SO 2022 Salary
The salary for the PNB Specialist Officer posts has been discussed in PNB SO Recruitment 2022 Notification which is as below-
|Manager (Risk)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Manager (Credit)||MMGS Grade II||48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810|
|Senior Manager (Treasury)||MMGS Grade III||63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2-78230|