RPF Constable Recruitment 2022
- The Ministry of Railway will issue RPF Constable Notification which includes the dates of the RPF Constable online application form.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam between the 1st of August 2022 (tentative) and the 30th of August 2022.
- The exam for RPF Constable Recruitment will be conducted in the month of October 2022.
RPF Recruitment 2022:Important Dates
Important dates for the candidates applying for RPF Constable Exam 2022.
|RPF Recruitment 2022 Event||Date|
|Online Application Start Date||1st August 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||30th August 2022|
|Last date for Online Fee Payment||2nd September 2022|
|Last date for Offline Fee Payment||5th September 2022|
|Admit Card Download||September 2022|
|RPF Constable Exams||October 2022|
|Answer Key for RPF Constable Exam||October 2022|
|Result for RPF Constable Exam||November 2022|
- All the dates mentioned are tentative and will be subject to change.
RPF Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualifications:
Candidates should have passed 10th Class equivalent from recognized board/University/Institution.Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Candidates’ age limit should be M inimum 18 years & Maximum 25 years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Candidates should go to the notification given below for application fee details.
For Constable post pay scale Rs. 25590/-To know Other pay scale details please go to the below official notification.
How To Apply
Mode of Apply:- Through Online.Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 2022or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Physical Measurement (PM),
- Documents Verification (DV).
RPF Constable Post, Category wise Vacancy Details
RPF Constable Post-9000 posts
RPF Recruitment 2022 Notification / Advertising
There is the full notification for Railway Protection Force – RPF Constable Vacancy Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Railway Protection Force – RPF Constable Apply Online or New Registration from here Apply Online
RPF Recruitment 2022 Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Railway Protection Force – RPF Constable you can take a print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
How To Apply Online 2022
- Visit the official site of Railway Protection Force https://cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/ Or visit the official website of Railway Ministry http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Here you will find the “recruitment” by clicking on this link you will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you will find the Online Application Link
- Click on this link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Here you have to enter the following details
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar Number (Optional)
- Board of Education of your class 10th
- 10th class Roll number
- Year of passing class 10th
- Your State or Union Territory
- Choice of Group
- Preferred Zone
- Mobile Number, and
- Email ID
- Then click on the “submit” button
- The Candidate should check all the entered details properly as they cannot be changed after submitting
- After submitting this registration form, the Registration Number and Password will be displayed
- The candidate will also receive an OTP on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID, along with the registration Details
- The candidate has to enter the OTP and Login using the Registration Number and Password to complete the application
- After submitting the application form (after filling in all the information) you will be redirected to the payment page
- On this page, you can choose the mode of payment (Online or Offline) and complete the payment
- After getting the confirmation of payment the candidates will be able to fill up the next parts of the application form
- After filling all the parts of the application form the candidate has to upload their recent color passport size photograph
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to also upload their cast certificate
- After completing all the above steps the candidates have to confirm the declaration
- By doing this, the candidate will be able to submit the application and after submission, all the details will be displayed for final confirmation
- After confirmation, the candidate can take the printout of the application
RPF Constable Exam 2022 Document Required
The candidates are required to bring the following documents (both original document and self-attested photocopy of the document):
- 10Th (High School) certificate
- Cast Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates only)
- Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen
- Self-attested color photographs 2 copy
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of No Objection (NOC) by current employer (if the candidate is working as a government employee at the time of document verification)