SSC Selection Posts :
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the SSC Selection Post Phase XI Notification for recruitment to various posts of Head Clerk, Technical Assistant, MTS & Various Other Posts. Total vacancies notified by the SSC through SSC Selection Post Phase XI Recruitment Notification are 5469. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for the exam on the official website ssc.nic.in till March 27.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023- Overview
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam will be conducted to fill 5369 vacancies for which detailed notification has been released on 06th March 2023.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023- Overview
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission, SSC|
|Registration Dates||06th to 27th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary||Level 1 to 7 (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/-)|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11- Important Dates
The official notification for Phase 11 Selection Post 2023 has been published on official website www.ssc.nic.in and online registration will be commenced from 06th to 27th March 2023. Check the important dates for SSC Selection Post 2023 from the table.
SSC Selection Post 2023 Phase 11 Exam Date
|SSC Selection Post Phase XI Notification||06th March 2023|
|Online Application Starts||06th March 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||27th March 2023|
|Last date to pay application fee||28th March 2023|
|Last date to generate offline chalan||28th March 2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan||29th March 2023|
|Correction Window||03rd to 05th April 2023|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 CBE Exam Date||June-July 2023|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy 2023
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy 2023 has been denoted in the detailed advertisement for SSC Selection Post Phase 11. This year, A total number of 5369 vacancies are announced for the 10th pass/12th pass/Graduate candidates. Candidates can check the SSC Selection Post Phase XI 2023 Exam category wise vacancies listed below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
SSC Selection Post 2023 : Online Application
Staff Selection Commission has started accepting online applications for Staff Selection Posts Phase-11/2023 with the release of SSC Selection Post Notification pdf from 06th March 2023. The last date for submitting the application form is 27th March 2023.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Application Fee
For the candidate belonging to the General category and OBC category an application fee of Rs 100/- is to be paid through either online or offline mode. The female or SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the application fee. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
- Candidates should be completed 10th or 12th or Graduate in any stream from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/01/2023. The age limit for the Selection Post Examination is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||18 years||25 or 27 or 30 Years (according to the Post Level)|
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Computer-Based Examination
- Skill Tests Such as Typing / Data Entry / Computer Proficiency Test etc. (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
SSC Selection Post 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
SSC Selection Post Phase-11 Exam Pattern 2023
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part-C||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
|Part-D||English language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC Selection Post 2023 Syllabus
The candidates must be prepared for the SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Exam which is expected to be held in May-June 2023 as per the syllabus for each subject as mentioned in the below article.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Syllabus 2023
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Number Series||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input-Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Static General Knowledge|
(History, Geography, etc.)
|Ratio and Proportions &|
Mixture and Alligation
|Ordering and Ranking||Portfolios||Speed, Distance and Time||Cloze Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Persons in News||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Important Schemes||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Salary
The basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- as the post-wise salary is different but the range lies as mentioned before.
How to Apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1 : Candidates may apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2 : Click the Register Now tab
- Step 3 : Candidates must register themselves using their active email ID and Password.
- Step 4 : After registering, Click -> login
- Step 5 : Login using their registration number and password. Existing users can directly log in and apply.
- Step 6 : The direct link to apply online is given below.
- Step 7 : Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Step 8 : Photographs of the candidate must be uploaded in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- Step 9 : Candidates can pay theirapplication fee through online / generation of offline Challan / through Challan (during working hours of Bank).
- Step 10 : Read the payment instructions carefully and proceed with your payment.
- Step 11 : Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Step 12 : Print the application form for future reference.