District Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Tamil Nadu has published the notification for recruitment of 7296 Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/ Health Inspector Grade II.
NHM TN Recruitment 2021 Notification:
District Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Tamil Nadu is looking to recruit 7000+ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/ Health Inspector Grade II. Eligible candidates who are interested for NHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment required to submit their application through offline mode on or before 15 December 2021.
A total of 296 vacancies are available of which 4848 are for MLHP and 2448 are for Health Workers in the Health Sub-Centre -Health and Wellness Centers (HWC-HSCs) . We have provided the educational qualification, age limit and other details below :
NHM TN Notification Download:
NHM TN Application Form Download:
Last Date of Submitting Application – 15 December 2021
- Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) – 4848 Posts
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II – 2448 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHM TN for MLHP and Multipurpose Health Worker/ Health Inspector Posts
- Educational Qualification:
- MLHP – DGNM/B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing with Integrated curriculum registered under TN Nursing Council.
- Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) /Health Inspector Grade II – 12th with Biology/ Botany and Zoology. Must have passed Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level and possess two years for MultiPurpose Health Worker(Male)/Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector Course training/ offered by recognized private institution/ Trust/ Universities/ Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
How to Apply for NHM TN Recruitment 2021 ?
Candidates should send the application along with the relevant document photocopies to “The Executive Secretary / Deputy Director of Health Services, Respective District Health Society” latest by 15 December 2021.