TNPSC CESE 2022
Along with studying from the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services syllabus and exam pattern, candidates must also create a preparation strategy that would help them to plan and manage their studies effectively, without leaving anything for the final day, which would also reduce their stress and anxiety.
How to Prepare for the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam ?
Following are some of the tips that candidates must follow to achieve the desired TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Results.
- Candidates must set realistic goals and stick to them while planning their studies.
- Candidates must not be overconfident and overload themselves with too much work since it would not only be unfulfilled but also lower their self-esteem.
- Candidates can solve previous year’s question papers and mock tests to get some practice before appearing for the final examination.
- Candidates must revise topics after the completion of every topic and before the final examination so that they are less likely to forget the concepts and information.
- Reading newspapers every day and staying up-to-date with current affairs will help the candidates to remember information in a better way.
- Candidates must try their best to not miss out on any topic from the TNPSC CESE syllabus.
- Candidates must realize that doing so will prove to be disadvantageous for them and thus, they must create a scheduled timetable which they can follow and thus cover the syllabus in time.
- Candidates must take care of their health. Practicing deep breathing and meditation exercises will help them to stay calm during the examination and not panic.
- Eating healthy, sleeping adequately, and exercising regularly will help the candidates to stay fit and have a fresh state of mind during the examination.
TNPSC CESE 2022 :
The Combined Engineering Service Examination 2022 is organized by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC CESE 2022). Whoever intends to take the TNPSC CES Exam should review the TNPSC CESE syllabus so that they have a better understanding of the exam.
- The syllabus and TNPSC Combined Engineering Services exam pattern is necessary for the candidate to go through and be familiar with to ace the examination.
- The selection process will be based on three stages: Written Examination, certificate verification, and counseling.
- Candidates must get their hands on the best TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Books that cover the entire syllabus in a detailed manner.
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2022:
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2022 plays a crucial role in the preparation for the TNPSC CESE 2022 Exam. The TNPSC CESE written exam comprises of Paper 1 and Paper 2 where both papers are equally important for your selection.
- We have provided you with the syllabus for the TNPSC CESE exam for the written test for
- Mechanical exam for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Know the detailed syllabus and important topics of Paper 1 and Paper 2 as per the latest TNPSC CESE 2022 notification.
The TNPSC CESE 2022 exam will have only objective type of questions.
The selection is made entirely based on your performance in the written exam where the questions will be asked from your engineering degree along with GK and Mental Ability.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2022
TNPSC CESE exam pattern of the written test as expected from the previous exam scheme.
- The examination will be of objective type (consisting of MCQ-type questions).
- The examination will be of a total of 500 marks.
- The Written examination is divided into two parts-
- Part 1 (Subject Paper)
- Part 2 (General Studies).
- The medium of language in Paper 1 will be only English except for Civil Engineering, which will be through English and Tamil medium.
- The medium of language in Paper 2 will be both English and Tamil.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper- I: |
a. Civil Engineering
b. Architectural Assistantship
c.Handloom Technology /Textile Technology/Textile Manufacture
b. Mental Ability
TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2022 Subject Wise
Here, you can check the subject wise syllabus for the TNPSC CESE exam.
TNPSC CESE 2022 Syllabus for Civil
The TNPSC CESE syllabus for civil engineering (code 299) is based on the diploma standard.
- TNPSC CESE Syllabus for Civil Here are the important topics for the exam.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics Of Structure
- Construction Materials & Construction Practice
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering And Pollution Control
- Estimating And Costing
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Management
TNPSC CESE Syllabus for Architectural Assistantship
The TNPSC Syllabus for an architectural assistantship (Code 323) is based on the diploma standard.
- TNPSC CESE Syllabus for Architectural Assistantship
- Engineering Mechanics
- Building Materials & Construction
- History & Theory Of Architecture
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Building Services
- Site Survey & Planning
- Specification & Estimation
- Town Planning
- Computer-Aided Drafting & Visualization
TNPSC CESE 2022 Syllabus Handloom Technology / Textile Technology/ Textile Manufacture
The TNPSC Engineering Exam Syllabus for Handloom Technology / Textile Technology/ Textile Manufacture (Code 339) is based on the diploma standard.
- TNPSC CESE Syllabus Handloom Technology / Textile Technology/ Textile Manufacture
- Fibre Properties And Man-Made Fibre Spinning
- Spun Yarn Formation
- Textile Calculations
- Fabric Formation
- Fabric Structure
- Chemical Processing
- Knitting, Garments & Modern Developments In Handlooms
- Testing & Quality Control
- Nonwovens, Technical Textiles& Handloom Fabrics
- Textile Mill Management
TNPSC CESE General Studies Syllabus (Paper 2)
The TNPSC CESE 2022 General Studies and Mental ABility syllabus is given below. The syllabus is based on a higher secondary level for General Studies and SSLC level for the Aptitude & Mental Ability Test.
|Current Events||History,Political,Science,Geography,Economics ,Science|
|Geography||Earth and Universe, Solar systemClimate and WeatherWater ResourcesRivers in IndiaSocial geographyForests and WildlifeAgriculture PatternMinerals, Soil, Vergetaation|
|History And Culture Of India And Tamil Nadu||Indus Valley CivilizationModern HistoryMedieval HistoryAncient HistoryCulture and Heritage of Tamil NaduDravidian movement in TNPolitical parties and populist schemesRace, Colour, Language, Custom India-As Secular State-Growth Of Rationalist|
|Indian Polity||Indian ConstitutionPreamble of IndiaFundamental Rights and Fundamental DutiesJudiciary in IndiaPanchayati RajOfficial language and Schedule-VIICorruption in public life-CAGConsumer protection forms|
|Indian National Movement||National renaissanceRole of Tamil Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & othersDifferent modes of agitations|
|Indian Economy||Nature of Indian economyFive-year plan modelsSocial sector problemsIndustrial growthRural welfare oriented programmersEconomic trends in Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC CESE Mental Ability Syallabus
The syllabus for the TNPSC CESE 2022 Mental Ability exam of Paper is mentioned below in the table.
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||Conversion of information to data HCF and LCM|
Compound Interest and Simple Interest Ratio and Proportion Simplification Percentage Mensuration Alpha numeric Reasoning Number Series
Download TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2022 PDF
The TNPSC CESE 2022 syllabus pdf for paper 1 and paper 2 is given below PDF format.