TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 4 Recruitment 2022
Interested are requested to use the TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 4 Recruitment 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
TNPSC Executive Officer 2022 :
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission release the TNPSC Executive Officer Notification 2022 to recruit Executive Officer, Grade-III included in Group-VII-B Services.
This TNPSC Executive Officer Notification 2022 will be available on the official website from 19.05.2022 to 17.06.2022.
TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
The TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment is being organized by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the TNPSC board and fill out the application form which is starting on 20th May 2022. The last date to fill up the application form will be 18th June 2022.
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Executive Officer Grade III|
|No of vacancies||42|
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 4 Recruitment 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the TNPSC executive officer grade 4 recruitment on its official website at @tnpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates can visit the website and check out the notification PDF (advt no 616).
- In this recruitment drive, there are a total of 36 vacancies for which the candidates can apply.
- The notification was issued yesterday on the official website of the TNPSC board.
- As per the notification, eligible candidates can apply for the post from 20th May 2022 to 18th June 2022 through the official website.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-IV Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria that every candidate has to follow in order to apply for the executive officer grade-iv post.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must hold a degree in Arts, Science, or Commerce from any of the recognized institutions or universities.
Age Limit: When it comes to the age limit, then a candidate must be 25 years or older to apply for the TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-IV post. All candidates must check out the official notification PDF to know more about the age limit, educational qualifications, or age relaxation.
Tnpsc.gov.in Executive Officer Application Fee 2022
The tnpsc.gov.in executive officer application fee may vary depending upon the cast or category of the candidate.
- However, all the candidates must pay ₹150 for the online registration.
- Moreover, candidates will have to pay ₹100 as the examination fee.
- The ₹100 fees will be required for the preliminary exam.
- Candidates must pay both the application fee and exam fee through the online mode on the official website of TNPSC @tnpsc.gov.in. You can use a Credit, Debit card, Net banking, or UPI option to pay the fee.
TNPSC Executive Officer Grade-IV Selection Process 2022
First of all, candidates will have to appear in the written examination which will be conducted very soon by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission board. After that, you have to wait for the result and Merit list.
If you qualify for the examination and your name appears on the merit list, then you will be shortlisted for the next process. The next process will contain the Interview. Apart from the interview, you will also have to carry all the important and original documents for the verification process.
TNPSC Executive Officer Exam Date 2022
As per the official notification, Paper 1 will take place on 11th September 2022. The preliminary examination will begin at 9:30 AM and will end at 12:30. Moreover, the second paper will be at 2 PM and it will end at 5 PM on 11th September 2022. All candidates must bring their admit cards to the examination center to get entry into the exam hall.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @tnpsc.gov.in and you will land on the homepage.
- After that, you have to find out the Executive Officer Grade-IV apply link. You may also see the Advt. No. 616 link on the webpage, so click on it.
- After clicking the link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Here you have to register yourself on the TNPSC web portal.
- Click on the Registration/Login button and generate your User ID and password by following the on-screen instructions.
- After registration is complete, you have to fill up the application form.
- Upload all the scanned documents.
- Make the payment fee of ₹150 via any online mode.
- Preview the application and submit it.
- Download the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
So, this was all about the TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022. Hopefully, you will appreciate our approach and will get all the information you need regarding the Recruitment.
Dates to remember about the TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 4 Notification 2022
|Start Date to Apply||20.05.2022|
|Last date to Apply||18.06.2022|
|Date Of Examination||11.09.2022|