TNPSC Group 4
- As per the revised, TNPSC Exam Planner 2022 released TNPSC Group 4 Exam is to be held on 24th July 2022.
- The Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) is going to release the detailed TNPSC Group 4 Notification on 30th March 2022 for over 7382 vacancies.
- If you are interested in TNPSC Group IV Vacancies, then you must go through the detailed information on TNPSC Group 4 notification, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the notification release date for TNPSC Combined Civil Service Examination Group 2.
TNPSC is going to release the Group 4 recruitment notification on 30th March 2022 as announced by the officials through a press release.
When the notification is released officially, we will provide the direct link to download TNPSC Group 4 Notification PDF here.
TNPSC Group 4 2022
Candidates can check the important details for TNPSC Group 4 recruitment 2022. The table for this year is going to update after the release of the notification on www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check TNPSC Group 4 important details below:
|Name of the Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Group 4 – Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)|
|Number of Vacancies||7382|
|Name of the Post||Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Online Registration||30th March to 28th April 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNSPC Group 4 Exam Date 2022
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 for Combined Civil Services Examination-IV will be conducted in 24th July 2022 for 7382 vacancies.
- Detailed TNPSC Group 4 Notification is to be released on 30th March 2022.
- Check the TNPSC Group 4 important dates and mark them in your calendar to not miss any updates.
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 Release Date||30th March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online Starts||30th March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022||July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022||24th July 2022|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 4 Result||September 2022|
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Vacancy
- The post-wise distribution of TNPSC Group IV vacancies will be notified along with the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022.
- As announced around 7382 vacancies will be released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for various departments.
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Online Application
- TNPSC will start accepting online applications from eligible and interested candidates from 30th March 2022 onwards along with the release of the detailed TNPSC Group 4 Notification.
- The link for the online application will be active till 28th April 2022, however, candidates are advised to submit their TNPSC Group 4 Online Application much before the last date arrives.
- The direct link to apply online has been mentioned below for your ease.
TNPSC Group 4 2022- Steps to Apply online
Candidates are advised to follow the following steps to complete the online application
Step I: You can go to the official website of TNPSC to apply online or click on the direct link mentioned below to apply online, once it is active.
Step II: A page will be opened where you will get the registration and login form.
Step III: Enter the required details in the form and Upload your Photo and signature.
Step IV: After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and signature.
Step V: Before submitting the form, preview your details.
Step VI: Pay your fee through Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan if applicable.
Step VII: Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
Step VIII: Your Online TNPSC Group 4 application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use
TNPSC Group 4 Application Fee
1. There is a one-time Registration Fee of Rs. 150/- (valid for 5 years). Candidates who are already registered are not required to register again.
2. There is an Examination Fee of Rs.100/-, which is for the TNPSC Group 4 exam only.
Note: Certain exemptions are applicable to the examination fee, details for which are available in the official notification for TNPSC Group – IV recruitment.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form Prerequisites:
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
TNPSC Group 4 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must fulfil the below discussed TNPSC Group 4 2022 Eligibility Criteria as per the respective posts. Check the education qualification & age limit
TNPSC Group 4 Education Qualification
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)|
SSLC passed with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses
|Junior Assistant (Security)|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)|
|Typist||SSLC passed with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting|
|Steno-Typist (Grade – III)||SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in both typewriting & shorthand|
|Field Surveyor||Candidates must be trained in surveys in industrial training institutes|
|Typing and Stenography||Candidates must have certification in computer on office automation awarded for the Typist post and Steno-typist|
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Typist, Draftsman, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).||Minimum: 18 to Maximum: 30|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||Minimum: 21 to Maximum: 30|
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates must have a working knowledge of Tamil also.