TNPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation Tips:
Candidates who applied for TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be in search of TNPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation Tips.
But confused about How To Prepare for TNPSC Group 4 Exam? then you are at the right place. TSPSC Group 4 Exam is a state-level exam.
Candidates who have any questions in preparing for the TSPSC Group 4 Exam can follow the below sections.
To help the candidates, Freshers now came forward with TNPSC Group 4 preparation strategies, Last-minute tricks to crack TNPSC Group 4 Exam, preparation tips, Study Material. Scroll down for the information given in the sections
Be Aware Of The Syllabus and Exam Pattern-TNPSC Group 4
The first step to plan your preparation is that you should be completely aware of the pattern of TNPSC Group 4 written test. Then, you should gather complete details about the syllabus for each subject in the written test. As far as the exam pattern is concerned, there will be 200 questions in total and the test will be conducted for a maximum of 300 marks. The test will be conducted for the total duration of three hours and the 200 questions will be divided as follows:
- General Studies – 75 Questions
- Aptitude Test – 25 Questions
- General Tamil/General English – 100 Questions.
Here general studies will have questions from History, Science, Current Affairs, Geography, and Indian Polity.
How To Crack TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
Thinking about How To Prepare for TNPSC Group 4? then you are at the right place. TNPSC Group 4 candidates need proactiveness in learning all the details. Here we have given the key points to be noted and included in your exam preparation.
- To begin with, candidates should be aware of exam paper pattern
- Secondly, Gather the best and latest books for your preparation
- Thirdly, Take previous papers as references
- Fourthly, Jot down all the weak topics aside and a lot a time to it
- Lastly, Spend maximum hours on your preparation.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation Tips
To focus on the vast syllabus, candidates need to include some preparation tips to crack TSPSC Group 4. In this section of the article, we are a guide in giving TNPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation Tips. Here are they:-
- Start your preparation early.
- Set a target to crack the exam
- Cover all the core concepts
- Always have a mentor to guide
- Enlarge your perspective in discussing with friends
- Prioritize your subjects according to your level
- Take short breaks in your preparation time
- Knowledge of current affairs
- Learn from the errors/mistakes in mocks
- Do not take pressure on one particular topic
Last-minute TNPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation Tips
Last-minute preparation is very crucial for every candidate. To help the candidates, we have given Last-minute TNPSC Group 4Exam Preparation Tips. Here you go:-
- Do not start any new topics
- Revise the running notes and highlighted points
- List down the formulas
- Know the repeated topics/question in previous papers
- Utilize your time very carefully
- Do not have half knowledge on any topic
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Study Plan
Here is the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Study Plan. Candidates can implement in their exam preparation and ace with confidence. Here you go:-
- Firstly, Analysis on exam format and exam syllabus
- Secondly, Reading newspapers, journals current affairs magazines
- Thirdly, Dedicate a particular time to every subject
- Fourthly, Develop your vocabulary skills and communication skills
- Finally, Weekly or monthly online mocks are musts
TNPSC Group 4 Number of Questions
It is better to know the number of questions asked in each subject in the past TNPSC Group 4 examinations. It will help you get an idea on where to give more focus to score more. Here is a table to show the number of questions asked in different subjects in TNPSC Group 4 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Tips For The Day Before The Test
Here are some tips to follow on the day before the date of the Group 4 written examination. Following these tips will help you avoid rushing in the last minute:
- Avoid preparing new chapters on the day before the exam date. Your friends might tell you that certain topics are important and questions might arise in them. Even in such a case do not get tempted to prepare afresh on the day before the test date.
- Try to complete at least a single revision of all the chapters you have studied. It will help with boosting your confidence level to a great extent.
- Have a clear idea about the test center. Plan to start early and reach the test center on time. Just get a clear picture of the mode of transportation and if possible, you can just visit the center a week before the test as well. It will help you feel relaxed that you can reach the test center on time on the test date.
- Make sure that you have kept your hall ticket and other stationery items ready the day before the test.
- On the previous night, make sure that you get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
TNPSC GROUP 4 Study Material Pdf Download
The idea here is that self-preparation at home for TNPSC Group 4 is highly possible. You can follow the tips above to ensure your success!