UPSC Exam Calendar 2022 Latest Exam dates & Application Schedule can be checked from here. Get UPSC Exam calendar 2022 from here now. According to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), examinations or recruitment tests will be conducted in 2021 and 2022, and the timetable has already been published. Engineering services 2022, combined geoscientist 2022, CISE AC exam 2022, NDA, CDS 2022, and NDA, CDS 2022 are just a few of the notifications that will be issued in 2021, including one on the 22nd of September, one on the 1st of December, and one on the 22nd of December.
UPSC Exam Calendar 2022
This year’s notice for the UPSC EXAM CALENDER will be published in February, and the test will take place on the 5th of June, 2022. The primary examination for the civil services will be held starting on the 16th of September. Here is the schedule for the whole project:
Following the UPSC’s published timetable, the IES and ISS 2021 exams will be held on the 24th of June, and the combined geo-scientist main exam will be placed on the 20th of February, respectively.
Exam Calendar – UPSC Exams
It is scheduled that the preliminary examinations for Engineering Services (Prelims) and Combined Geo-Scientist (Prelims) take place on the 20th of February, 2022. The 10th of April, 2022, will be the date of the first NDA and NA examinations and the first CDS examination.
- The combined Medical Services test will be conducted on the 17th of July, 2022, while the Indian Forest Service (Main) examination will be held on the 20th of November, 2022.
- CISF AC (CISF Accreditation Commission) (EXE) The LDCE-2022 test will be conducted on the 13th of March, 2022, while the Civil Services (Preliminary) and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) examinations will be held on the 5th of June, 2022, respectively.
- The IES/ISS test will be conducted on the 24th of June, while the combined Geo-Scientist (Main) examination will be held on the 25th of June, and the Engineering Services (Main) examination will be held on the 26th of June.
- The Combined Medical Services Test (CMSE) is planned to take place on the 17th of July, 2022, while the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) examination is slated to take place on the 7th of August, in the same year.
- The S.O./Steno (GD-B/GD-I) LDCE examination will be conducted on the 10th of December, and the (reserved) UPSC RT/Examination will be held on the 18th of December in New Delhi.
Because of Covid-19, the Commission was forced to postpone the civil service examinations this year. In May, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) stated that it had chosen to postpone the Civil Services preliminary examination, which was due to take place on the 27th of June. The preliminary examination will now take place on the 10th of October instead of earlier.
UPSC Application and Exam date 2022
Meanwhile, several examinations from the year 2021 are still outstanding. For example, the Civil Services prelims test 2021 is planned to take place on the 10th of October, 2021, while the main exam will be between January 7 and 16, 2022. The detailed calendar may be seen at upsc.gov.in/calendar.
“The Union Public Service Commission has postponed the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021, which was scheduled to take place on the 27th of June, 2021, due to the existing circumstances induced by the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19). This examination will now take place on the 10th of October, 2021, “According to a notice from the Commission.
UPSC Application Process
- You must submit a separate application for each of the UPSC examinations. UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims, Mains, and Interview have their application forms, which may be seen here.
- There is nothing too tricky about the application and selection procedure. The UPSC CSE 2021 announcement will provide a thorough explanation of the IAS application procedure. To give you a sense of what we’re talking about, we’ll walk you through the processes below:
- Part I of the UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form and Part II of the UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form are separate documents.
- Follow these steps to complete Section I of the UPSC CSE 2021 application form.
- Visit the UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in for further information.
- Select the Exam Notifications tab from the drop-down menu.
- To apply online, go to the Apply Online page.
- To register for Civil Services Part-I, go to the URL that has been made accessible.
- Read the instructions on the application form carefully before clicking on Yes.
Please fill out the part-I application form with all of your basic information, such as
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Permanent residence
- Marital status
- Parents’ names
- Educational qualification and so on.
Once all of the information has been entered, click on the Continue button. Check that all of the information in the online form is correct before clicking on Submit.
- Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid 2nd Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccination Certificate
- Corona Helpline Number
- Third Wave of Corona
- Covid Vaccine Tracker India
- Remdesivir Injection Uses
- Ideal Oxygen Level
- Covishield vaccine Registration
Steps to fill Part II of the UPSC CSE 2021 application form
- Pay the UPSC application fee either online (via SBI Net Banking/debit card/credit card) or offline (in cash through an SBI bank challan) using the SBI Bank challan. (There is no fee for females, SC/ST/PWD applicants, or those with disabilities; all other candidates must pay Rs 100.)
- Photograph, signature, and picture ID card must be uploaded as scanned photos following the UPSC requirements.
- Fill in the blanks with information about the fee payment method and the examination center.
- After you have finished reading the declaration, click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- The button will produce a page with a registration number, which you may use to sign up for the service. Make a mental note of the registration number. Then Take a printout for reference.
How to apply online for UPSC Mains 2021?
- Only those who pass the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination in 2021 will be eligible to appear for the UPSC Mains Examination in 2021.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements must submit the Detailed Application Form I (DAF-I) online at upsconline.nic.in.
- How to apply online for the UPSC Interviews in 2021 and 2022.
- Only those who pass the UPSC Civil Services Main Examination in 2021 will be eligible to appear for the UPSC Interview in 2021.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements must submit the Detailed Application Form II (DAF-II) online at upsconline.nic.in.
If you want to ask any questions, please comment in the box below.
|UPSC Calendar||PDF Download|
|TNPSC EXAMS||Click Here|