UPSC 2022 NOTIFICATION
The Union Public Service Commission downloaded the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notice on its official website on Wednesday.
Candidates wishing to take the UPSC Civil Services 2022 and UPSC Indian Forest Services (Ifs) exams can view the detailed notice on the UPSC official website, upsc.gov.in
The Commission has reported an additional opening of 861.
Candidates who need to apply for the civil service exam can apply through the website until 6 p.m. on February 22, 2022.
The UPSC 2022 Public Service Preliminary Examination will be held on June 5. Candidates who qualify for the pre-examination then take the main examination.
Please note that the UPSC application process starts at upsconline.nic.in. The application form is available until 6 p.m. m. on February 22, 2022.
The UPSC pre-exams will be held on June 5, 2022 across the country.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
- Therefore, the Union Public Service Commission intends to issue UPSC Notice 2022 PDF to IAS, IPS, IRS, Ifs and currently 26 other administrations to receive candidate applications.
- Published February 2, 2022 for Indian Forest Service, Civil Service Examination.
UPSC Civil Services Notice 2022
- Applicants wishing to take this year’s exam may download the UPSC Civil Services Notice 2022 and complete the 2022 UPSC IAS Application Form.
- Depending on election preparation, you must first appear for the UPSC CSE preliminary exam on June 5, 2022, and then the main exam.
|Conducting Body||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||UPSC Civil Services Examination 2022|
|Upsc.gov.in CSE Prelims Admit Card Release Date||May 2022|
|Eligibility||Graduate from Recognized Board|
|Type of Posts||IFS, IFoS, IAS, IPS, IRS and others|
|No of Posts||861|
|Type of Post||Application Form|
|UPSC IAS Registration 2022||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Examination Important Dates
|Date of Notification||02/02/2022|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||05/06/2022|
|Duration of Examination||One Day|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||22/02/2022 – 6:00pm|
|Date of Upload||02/02/2022|
Therefore, the candidates who need to know about the UPSC CSE 2022 exam date can see this presentation.
Also, learn more about UPSC CSE 2022 enrollment details and the UPSC CSE2022 online preliminary form.
Candidates should note that the application for the UPSC CSE2022 form is open from February 2, 2022. The 2022 application form is the February 22, 2022.
Be sure to complete your UPSC CSE 2022 registration by the latest date to confirm your candidacy.
UPSC CSE Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate applying for the IAS and IPS posts has got to be an Indian national.
- For others, they can be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan outcasts. You’ll be able to check the official notification to know more almost all the eligibility criteria.
Applicant must have degrees from universities established by Act of the Central or State government in India or any other educational institution established by Act of Parliament or as a University under Section 3 of the Act on Commission on University scholarships declared in 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Age Limit 2022
A candidate must be 21 years of age on August 1, 2022 and under 32 years of age d after August 1, 2001. There is an age relief for the reserved Category.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam application form 2022?
- Online Visit upsc.gov.in from your device.
- Second, click the Apply Online button.
- Third, select the UPSC 2022 Online Public Services Application Form for the exam.
- After that you need to select the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- Create your UPSC CSE Registration ID using your mobile phone number and email ID.
- Now you need to fill in your online application form with the required information.
- Upload documents such as signature and photo.
- Finally, Submit your UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form
- At the end, you will need to pay the UPSC IAS Application Form Fees to complete the process.
Application Form Fees 2022
|Category||UPSC IAS Application Form Fees 2022|
Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website of UPSC for the latest and important updates. To get complete details about the upcoming UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022, CSE Notification, Important Dates, you can check the official website. If you find any difficulty while applying for the UPSC IFS, IFoS, IAS, IPS, IRS and other exams you can mention your queries in the comment section below.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Part-I | Part-II|
|Selection Process||Click here|
|Exam Pattern||Click here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Mobile App||Click Here|