UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancy :
- Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for 187 posts on the official website.
- Candidates who’re eligible for this Recruitment & are to Apply for this Posts these Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Online earlier than 13th January 2022.
- It’s a Very Good Alternative for all Government Job Seekers. Under the merit, the Selection Board picks suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test.
- Excellent Individuals are Chosen & Posted in All Over India. For More Knowledge about UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Visit the Official Website at upsc.gov.in, so you will get their Necessary Notification Relating to the Subject of UPSC Recruitment.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 :
- This is to inform all the candidates that UPSC has invited applications for the 187 Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other posts under UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates should note that they would be on a probation period. The application process has started for the post of Assistant Engineer, Assitant Commissioner Quality Assurance, Armanent-Ammunition, Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance Electronics, Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance, Gentex, Junior Time Scale, (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service, Group ‘A’ Organized Service, Administrative Officer in Geological Survey of India, Assistant Professor, Ayurveda, Rachna Sharir, and Assistant Professor, Ayurveda, Maulik Siddhanta evum Samhita.
- Candidates should note that they would be able to apply for the posts from upsc.gov.in.
- While filling the application form, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 25.
- However, no fee would be charged from SC, ST, PwBD, Women candidates, Candidates should note that they have to submit documents such as Date of Birth, Image, Signature, Education Certificates, and others.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates should note that they do not have to submit the hard copy of the application form to the commission.
- The selection process for the posts would consist of an interview. Candidates who are shortlisted would have to appear for the interview.
- During the interview process, candidates have to produce their documents. Candidates should note that mobile phones would not be allowed inside the camps of UPSC.
- Further, the interview would be conducted with proper CoVID-19 guidelines such as wearing masks, using hand sanitizer, and others.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification released by UPSC before applying for the posts.
UPSC 2022 Exam Date :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||187|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date for Applications||15th December 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||13th January 2022|
|Selection Process||Written exam Personal Interview Document Verification|
Educational Qualifications :
Assistant Commissioner: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry OR Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance: Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Science in one of the subject viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry (Organic) from a recognized University
Junior Time Scale (JTS): Candidate must have a Degree of a recognized University; Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution
Administrative Officer: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
Assistant Professor: Candidate must have a Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
UPSC Age Limit 2022 :
Candidates’ age must be Maximum of 40 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
UPSC Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer & Other: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC from the organization.
UPSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Written exam Personal Interview Document Verification
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five). No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for UPSC jobs 2022:
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of Online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through Online mode till the last date.
Important Dates of UPSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||15th December 2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||13th January 2022|